All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:41 am 

Still looking for roleplays

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi Y'all!

You can call me Minty. I live in the Eastern Time Zone, so if that helps people out at all. I am new to this site, so excuse me a bit while I get used to it >< If we can I do google doc and emails. … I can’t lie I do love looking at a picture in each post, but it doesn't need to be fancy at all.

--------------------

Role-Plays

Modern / Originals
-Single Parent x Single Parent
-Teacher x Student (must have plot)
-Doctor x Doctor
-Doctor x Nurse
-Doctor x Patient
-Mafia
-CIA/FBI/DEA/US MARHAL
-Secret Agents
-FBI x Psychic
-Cosplayer x New Person at Con***
-Cosplayer x Cosplayer***
-Solider Wife x Civilian**
-Solider x Wife Civilian**
-Solider x Girlfriend/Boyfriend**

Medieval
---Royalty
-Prince/sses x Prince/sses
-Knight x Prince/ess***
-King x Soon to Be Queen
-King/Queen x Knight
-King/Queen x Servant
-King of Thieves x Knight
-Pharaoh x Servant
-Pharaoh x Priest/es
-King of Thieves x Prince/ess*** &
[King of Thieves doesn't have to be a male]

Fantasy
---Supernatural
-Supernatural Creature x Human
-Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature (think demons and elves and fairys and ect)
-Vampire x Human
-Vampire x Vampire
-Werewolf x Werewolf
-Werewolf x Human
-Wizard/Witch x Wizard/Witch
-Wizard/Witch x Human
-Time Traveler x Person in their own time
-Pharaohs Heir x Time Traveler
-Pharaohs Heir x Priest/ess

Fandoms
---Harry Potter
-Harry x OC***
-Harry x Draco***& [au and creature inheritance]
-Harry x Hermione
-Draco x OC
-Luna x Harry
-Luna x OC
-Hermione x OC
-Harry x Snape
-Harry x Lucius
-Harry x Voldemort
-Harry x Tom [time travel]
-Harry x Luna***
-Sirius x OC
-Harry x Sirius[time travel]
-OCxOC
-Tom Son x Your Character**
[can be a cannon child or an oc]
[wont lie harry gets a backbone when i play him]

---Mortal Instruments
-DownWorlder x DownWorlder
-ShadowHunter x ShadowHunter
-ShadowHunter x DownWorlder
-Mundane x ShadowHunter
-Mundane x DownWorlder

Black Dagger Brotherhood
-Brotherhood x Brotherhood
-Brotherhood x Human Male/Female

Vampire Academy **
-Dhampir x Dhampir
-Moroi x Moroi
-Moroi x Dhampir

The Academy by CS Stone ***
[Id love to do a story similar to the story, but not the same characters]

---Lost Girl
-OC x OC

---Grimm*****
-Nick x GRIMM
-Nick x OC
-GRIMM x GRIMM
-GRIMM x WESEN

---Avengers
-Captain America x OC
-Thor x OC

---Marvel
Daredevil x Your/My Character
Captain America x Your/My Character
Wolverine x Your/My Character
Miss Marvel x Your Character
StarLord x Your Character
Quake x Your Character

---Supernatural
-OC x OC

---Warehouse 13***
-Agent x Agent
-Agent x Regent
-New Agent x Regent &

---Pokemon ***
-Your Character x My Character

---Korra/Avatar Last Air Bender

---Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D***
-Skye x OC
-Skye x Ward
-Skye x Cannon
-OC x OC

---Heroes***
OC x OC

---Sword Art Online
OC x OC

---Kamigami no Asobi

--- Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic***
Magi x Your character
Older Aladdin x Your/My Character

---Blue Exorcist
Rin x OC
OC x OC

---K Project ***
Silver King x OC
Silver King x Your Character

---Sense8***

Crossovers
-Agents of Shield x Avengers *** &
-Harry Potter x Mortal Instruments & ***

I am open for others, just ask <3

Plots
[note]
lime green my character || yellow your character
bold is either characters
all plots can be moved to male x male, female x female, male x female, ect

A Dragon Hunt for It's Mate
[Medieval Fantasy or Modern Fantasy]
[mpreg/normal preg but we can plot around it if not liked]
Dragons used to be known all around the world until they disappeared. Now thought of only as myths, stories only found in children books. They do still exist in an area known as the Bermuda Triangle, where their race is the only thing that there. Castles and homes built on an island not just anyone can see and the poor ships that caught in their magic usually taken down. Dragon King and Queen son finally of age to hunt for its mate, but one thing that isn't known they leave the island to find their mate. They can be as human as their original forms, to another creature of some kind. Yet, their children is always dragon dragon blood runs strong in the veins. So the Prince leaves the island and ventures onto the mainland and meets your character. A mark appears on the skin, showing they both are meant for each other. So either the character comes easily with the Prince, or the character is put to sleep.
{Plot still in the works ><}

A Letter from an Owl changes Lives
[Harry Potter ]
MC x YC
[pregnancy]
They've known each other since MC was sixteen and YC was thirteen. Yet, MC has been keeping a secret for many years. Why? Because it was against a law to tell someone what you was unless they was married. They became friends because of YC older brother, they had meet when MC got lost traveling the muggle world and YC brother helped him back to their house for the night only to be helped back to where MC was supposed to be. From then on, they stayed all as friends until MC finally made a move when he was twenty-one telling the YC of eighteen years old MC was in love with YC. It was that day on they started to date YC family loved him and took him in hearing his parents had died. Or so he told them. Four years later they are engaged to be married. A letter arrives one day while YC was home and it freaks YC out, a brown owl flying through their open window leaving a letter marked for MC. So YC reads it, freaked out and curious....Letter says MC father is dying and wishes to see MC one last time and meet the fiance who stole MC heart.
Will they stay together after TC finds out? Will there be other secrets coming out of the bag? Only time will tell, hopefully they can have a happily ever after.

A New Avatar
[The Last Air Bender / Legend of Korra ]
The Avatar hasn't came back since Korra had left the world. NonBenders start wanting to wipe out benders, but they can't. They can control them in a way, stopping their bending by a collar. So of course the Benders fight back. This bender is the child of the Rebellion leader, going on their first mission they are ambushed by nonbenders with tools that almost captures them. THE PERSON steps in and takes their attention letting the other benders get away, after they are gone and the BENDER is almost captured AVATAR appears and SAVES the BENDER sending the nonbenders on their way after attacking them and running away with the bender. They return to the AVATAR village, mixed with benders and nonbenders alike. The Avatar doesn't know whats going on in the other part of the world. At least until now.
Will he come and fight? Will he be able to live up to his fathers name? Will they be able to put the powers in alignment before the world is destroyed?

To Save More Then One
[Pokemon]
[Gijinka x YC]
Something dark has been happening, someone been kidnapping Gijinkas harming them and in the end killing them. It is MC that realizes things are going wrong and leaves another Gijinka in charge and goes hunting. If one saw a Gijinka most would think they are human unless they see their ears or tails, something that's always covered. Even then, some things it just a toy connected to their clothing or connected to their hair. It when they unleash their powers one can really see, or maybe how other pokemon naturally interact with them. So Team Darkness has been kidnapping Gijinka and experimenting on them, trying to figure out what gives them the power to change the way they can. YC being beaten badly by Team Darkness, two of your pokemon in danger of really dying when MC steps in. An explosion happens and knocks YC out and the other two runs away. When YC awakes your pokemon healed and MC sitting there cooking some lunch.
It is up to them to fight the Darkness. YC wants payback for harming his pokemon. MC wants to stop and save what Gijinka is left in their hands. It's only time before YC starts piecing things together.

A Soul Bond
[Pokemon]
[Gijinka x YC ]
YC ends up saving and healing MC at a young age. It then when they bonded, neither of them aware of it at that time and he disappeared from YC life after one day. Of course, YC thought it was just an average pokemon and no one believed him about this pokemon. When MC got older, he realized what happened and wanted to go search for YC, but he could not. He is the leader, the King of the Gijinka Kingdom. A safe haven for all of the Gijinka and pokemon alike. Finally the bond calling for him, so he leaves his Kingdom and goes searching for YC again. They meet, but YC has no idea MC is a Gijinka or that pokemon he saved as a little kid. They end up traveling a bit together, until something happens causing the Gijinka to show his real forum. The same one that has the scar where the pokemon had been hurt when the boy had saved him.
Can they work it out and become one again? They soul bond leaves them weak and in pain if they are to far from each other at first. Will something else come up before they can fully connect?

Love doesn't Always Come in Pairs
[Spy x Spy x Spy x Spy x Normal Character Turned Spy]
[Harem / Five some / Happy Group / Age Gap With Characters]
[This can be for college or last year of highschool 17/19 year old. ]
Something been going on in school, four unknown deaths has happen. No one can figure out WHY. So THEY was called in. Two new students in school as well as a new teacher and a new nurse/counselor. They are part of an organization who gathers children from bad situations and brings them into another school and trains them. Once they pass certain tests they put into groups to work together, they become family with each other. Some stay in contact with parts of their old family, while others fully break away from them. YC is in a bad situation, YC family is horrible, or what left of his family. SPY befriends YC one day. Slowly the other SPYS start becoming friends with him. One night YC comes to SPY house oddly not far away from his place. And is hurt, so he takes him in and helps heals with him while he calls his other friends in. They take him under their wing and slowly each of them starts falling in love with the poor boy. While YC learns about each person he starts to fall for them to, but has no idea how to handle it.
I have more ideas for it, but I don't wanna ruin all the fun <3

The Brothers Sage
[Twin 1 x YC x Twin 2 ]
[Threesome // Twins // Fantasy // Vampires]
YC is a sweet outgoing and charming guy with just the right amount of spunk. Finally being freed of the parental units and just turning UP TO YOU AGE he gets a job at a local underground Gothic Night Club. It's the dream job... Or so he thinks at first. Until one night He meets the TWIN 1. At first he seems charming enough and very much into him... And YC being an openly gay male he doesn't mind it at all... since he's so attractive it make it a win win... But then things start getting more... intense. Twin 1 can't keep his hands off him and lure him into one of the private rooms the club has to offer. At first YC thinks he's the luckiest guy on the planet... but that changes once Twin 2 steps in, the owner of the club, he about to freak out and run out of the room until they embrace him and then they sink their fangs into his flesh...

Last edited by The Fairy Mint on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:41 pm 

Hi there. Welcome to the site. ^^

I'm hoping I can pique your interest.
Reading through your list, I am tempted by your Mortal Instruments pairings and your Avatar pairings (I've watched this recently so it's still fresh in my mind). Any of the pairings would be great. I am happy to discuss more through private messages, if you'd like.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:51 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (16)

Questionnnn. xD

Okay, so you'd do a OC supernatural RP, but how far from the Original Plot would you be willing to go, or would you want it to follow the actual story line to an extent?

One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:08 am 

Hey minty. Welcome to CF. Iam interested in a few of your pairings such as: Black Dagger Brotherhood (read all books. Iam up to date on it all.) Been forever since I done any kind of vampire pairing and never tried a princess/queen theme of rp either.

Iam fine playing male or female. I dont know much about mxm or fxf cause i dont have the personal experience of trying it. Rest is fine. If interested send me a message.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:53 am 

Trying to get the ball rolling with some RP.

I'd love to do Love doesn't Always Come in Pairs - or Mafia or similar organized crime, Prince x Princesses, Wizard x Witch, Miss Marvel x My Character.

I'll be playing as the male in all of them.