All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:52 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I have been recently writing with an amazing partner that I seem to get along with very well, though these rp are very aggressive in nature on the romance side... and I imagine there will be more with this said partner soon as well. So along with those, I am having trouble getting a certain part of three of my chars for a single supernatural rp, and have needed to take my time with it.

As the subject says, I am looking for a nicely paced romance 1x1. Something I can do in between these rp listed above that I can use to experiment on.

I am not one to be picky about gender in romance as long as I can understand why the characters would be together. Be it BoyxGirl, which I have done for about 99% of my romance rp's. GirlxGirl, which I have tried once or twice but never actually got far in (My partner would drop out). Or BoyxBoy, which I have no recollection of ever attempting. To be honest, I won't know what to think about a BoyxBoy rp until I get into it, but I am always eager to try something new. So please keep this all in mind. =)

I also want to point out that I like to leave it up to my partner to pick both the characters genders if they wish. Which means both my characters gender and theirs.
-----

For the rp, I am going to attempt to write as an awkward and joyful character who is often shy. In upsetting situations this character will be kind of wimpish and as such possible useless in certain moments. My characters tend to usually have a tragic past, and end up brooding and tough, but still nice (Sometimes). Though am unsure if this character will have a tragic past until I get to the creation stage.

I do have a plot idea for an rp like this, though would love it if anyone could post some of there own ideas too!!! =)

So, is anyone up for rping any char X A shy, awkward and wimpy boy or girl who may have almost airhead like moments or tendencies? (Warning, as I have stated before I almost never play these types of characters, so be patient with me please. lol)

You can private message me that you have interest or post your interest here.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Last edited by Marco on Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:08 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm interested Marco! :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:02 am 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I am already doing an idea with someone else on this. Though if you would still like to do a 1x1 of something let me know in a pm!

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)