All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: ALL MIGHTY
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Note: An idea that's been in the making for years. Will provide more details on the lore later. Just wanted to see what people thought of this and see if any wanted to have a character in it. It's sort of the origin worlds for my character that I will be posting soon.

It started with a question. A question that I call the number one geek/nerd/dork question of all time, “What is the one super human power you’ve always wanted to have?” this question evolved into another question which then became an idea, “What would it be like if everyone is born with a superhuman power? And depending on the power; and how you utilize it, determines your job.” I have thought of such a world (Or three worlds actually).

For your consideration, Thanks for taking the time to read. :-)

ALL MIGHTY

"In ancient times it was considered to be the power of the Gods. In the darker times of war and Chaos it was believed to be magic. When science made us wiser it was called Evolution or Mutation."

"Now Its the Everyday. And we don't refer to it by silly words such as "Superpowers". To the public, it's offically acknowledged as "Personal Responsive Osmosis" better known as P.R.O. or just simply Pro. And for every living being on the three worlds of Kol. Is born with one.

- Logos
Codex of Pro

---

"My name is Logos... Atleast... That's my chosen name. I go by many names and now reaching a point where I need to write all of this down. My Thoughts, my REAL thoughts. I am born to a part of the cosmos. Where my home is a system of three planets. Haling to the name Kol."

"Kol has a family of three sibling planets. They hold life, breathable air with ALL sorts of unique people where everyone is born with powers and abilities imaginable. Most people call it Pro. And depending on what that Pro is and how you've used it growing up will determine your job. You have super strength? Well you may end up work construction or be a body guard. You read minds? You may make a perfect judge or a psychologist. Control plants? Gardening could be your strong suit and much more… I have made my career here. I wrote the Codex of P.R.O. Better Recognized as the "Rules of Pro" in which society is now living by. For people on Earth they call it the modern day "Newton's Laws Of Physics" Pro is condensed down to two simple rules which are:"

1st Rule of Pro - You only get one

2nd Rule of Pro - Pros and Cons
For every strength, there is always a weakness

“These three planets rely on each other's gravitational field to keep each other from drifting too far and coming to close to one another. They dance together circling around their mother star. Life on each planet looks at one another like moons during the night, having their own special glow. Each having their own name and their own characteristics.“

Attachment:
File comment: The Three Planets of Kol, recognized separately as;;

Celeste; The City of White
Slate; The Green Freelands
Nihilist; The Dark Side of All Worlds

Kol.png
Kol.png [ 355.83 KiB | Viewed 7711 times ]

"Celeste; The City of White. The Celestial Union's home. More of a Fraternity, the C.U. is the acting government of Celeste and is led by nine elected and powerful Psionically gifted officials known as the Monarch. A paradise world. Known to home people of nobles and high ranking officials of the government. Their Military; as well as Security force, are Psionic Elite trained Commandos known as Paragons; The Hand of the Monarch. Any member holding these high ranking position is addressed as Patriarch/Matriarch. Be they Male or Female. Of any race or color. As long as they have Psionic based Pros. They are a Welcomed member of this Fraternity."

"Slate; The Green Freelands. Considered to be a lower class as to his sister Cell; and home to the Exey Militia; volunteered members who are the only means of law enforcement. Any one with any Pro, with the motivation to stand, fight, and defend freedom is welcomed to join as an Exey. The citizens of Slate hold a truce with the Celestial Union. Neutral oceans and rivers, with lush green forests and jungles. White Mountains that can touch the sky. Beautiful green meadows and fields. A perfect planet for farmers, communities, outcasts, and outlaws. There is freedom here. But people are pretty much on their own." 

"Nihilist; The Dark Side of all Worlds. Many of our most vicious criminals are deported to this planet with no way off. The only kind of order here comes from the Syndicates and Gangs that spend more time fighting each other. Then they do trying to conquer Nihilist it's self. There is one scar on the planet of Nihilist, that can be seen by his two siblings Slate and Cell; that is used as a battlefield for Entertainment. A Gathering spot where the Thugs, Crimelords, and Warlords alike can scout out new blood to add to their ranks. Many of them Children. Which is then broadcast across cosmos for all to see. Not just in Death Battle Arena but all over planet. Here on Nihilist there is no privacy. There are over a billion invisible hovering tennis ball size drones all around this world. Recording everything for all to see. Here on Nihilist the strongest survive; and the weakest die."

"Before my "Rule of Two" Pro had a grouped class list. The Celestial Union had these listed from what they voted to the most power to what they precieved as the lower class Pros:"

• Psionic Class - Mind Base Pros Telekinesis, Telepathy, Future &/or past sight are prime examples.
  • Energy Class - Anti-matter based Pros Plasma, Zero-Point Energy, Gravity, etc.
  • Elemental Class - Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, also Dark & Light Matter as well as other their sub-elements.
  • Shapeshifting Class - Be it Animal or In-organic in nature to changing size or height to color and textures.
  • Enhanced Conditioning - Enhanced strength, speed, endurance, sensory.
  • Psycho Phenomenon - the un-class-able Pros, Teleportation, Intangability, other Pros that wouldn't match the above classes.

“… It is possible to have any job or career you want. If one is willing to put forth the effort. Some are lucky to achieve it… Some are not. That’s where I come in. My official Pro is all about absorbing experiences, past and/or current, of people and/or environments; through the sensory of touch. With that come sensing powers and abilities of others. I publicly work as a career consultant, assisting people in finding jobs and the careers that they want for themselves. That is my official job. However my “other” jobs are more cloak and dagger. “

"Tyeah Welcome to Kol. Where Here... we're All Mighty."

Last edited by JackJack on Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: ALL MIGHTY
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:21 pm 

The Blood Trials have officially begun.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I lurve it! XD

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:46 pm 

I have returned

I'm hoping aboard. There is a character I've wanted too use for a while I can put here.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:04 am 
Savior

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)

I may join this, though the character I have may be considered a bit OP.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:35 pm 

this might be fun. Think it could be fun to make a density manipulator of some sort.

I like the world but it does worry me that you've not actually said what you think the game should be about as far as I can see (sorry if I've missread and it IS there).
Depending on the type of game it would be I'd be interested, it sounds cool :3

On the other hand I wanna just lie in bed and watch cartoons literally always.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:02 pm 

If you're wondering if I have major plots in mind. I do. I'm still working out kinks . I'm kind of new to tall this. But greatly enthusiastic about it getting it started. I'm almost done the OCC and will have that posted soon. a FAQ will be available.

A good idea is treat this like sin-city. There is no one specific main character. but many. Some are connected to others. I will spear head most of the plots. But generally I enjoy watching people come up with their own stories for their characters. I want to allow people to take turns on their own plot for the group to follow. Either or I aim for every one to have fun with this.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:32 pm 

Posted Here