All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Walk Among Shadows 1x1
View Likes PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:16 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Blog: View Blog (0)

Advisory
This RP will have violent, suggestive and dramatic content. Roleplayer discretion is advised.

Synopsis (Thus far)
In the streets of New York in the Fall of 2016, there is a killer on the loose. Police reports of random people were sighted being killed in the most ghastly ways in form of mutilation and execution style deaths. However, details reveal these victims have records of being heinous criminals and those who have slipped through the cracks of an increasingly corrupt and inept justice system. Criminals of violent history running amok in the streets now being mysteriously put to a swift and brutal justice by an unseen vigilante has some praising these acts as justice while some see this as a maniac on a mission who will eventually prey on the innocent.

Whoever this person is they leave no trace of existence. No fingerprints, no evidence of another person being at the scene of the victims or anything for forensics to gather DNA from. Could it be possible the Grim Reaper himself has manifested into something real or perhaps a modern day Jack the Ripper turned vigilante is among the denizens of the Big Apple? There are other strange occurrences happening elsewhere as strange shapes and paranormal activities being caught on camera takes social media by storm.

The story begins on a cool rainy October evening and that usual routine on the weekends takes a turn for the worst when two men begin to tail you. Despite the NYPD prowling the streets and the urging from the Mayor to the people not to loiter in the streets at night due to a psychopathic killer on the loose, not everyone is deterred. How are you going to fair on this potentially fateful night?

Requirements
I'm looking for a roleplay partner preferably female or a female character.

The synopsis and the details are not written in stone and potential partners are more than welcomed to make suggestions for plot, setting and character ideas.

Character Sheet
Name: (the formal name and any aliases your character goes by)
Appearance: (a basic or detailed description with an image if desired)
Personality: (quirks, habits, fears, strengths, weaknesses, etc.)
History: (brief or detailed background)

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:06 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I would love to work with you on this. :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:41 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

PrincessKyra wrote:
I would love to work with you on this. :)

Excellent! Your timing is good since I just made a character that would fit with this. I was kinda gambling if I could before someone showed interest. !sigh

I'm all eyes to anything you have to offer.

I can hear what you're thinking, all your doubts and fears. And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find the reason I'm here. And in time all things shall pass away in time, you may come back someday. You know your days are numbered. Count them one by one. Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun. You can outrun the devil if you try, but you'll never outrun the hands of time. In time, there'll surely come a day in time, all things shall pass away. In time, you may come back, some say. To live once more or die once more, but in time, your time will be no more.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:44 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I also have a good character that I would love to put in on this one. :) but I only have a few questions but that could be discussed through PM. I'll send you one now.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:55 pm 

Depressingly Melancholy

Very well. I'm eager in what you have to offer.