All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

MY RULES
    No one-liners.
    No God-Modding / Controlling my character(s) without my permission first.
    Nothing sexual!
    I only RP via the PMing system (forum rules still apply!).
    Please write in 3rd person. 1st person makes me uncomfortable.
    No texting language.
    Be prepared to RP as multiple characters of either gender.

FAVORITE CHARACTER PAIRINGS
(Any pairing that has been Bolded, is the character I would play as.)
    Vampire-&-Human
    Vampire-&-Vampire
    Werewolf-&-Vampire
    Werewolf-&-Werewolf
    Torturer-&-Victim
    Abuser-&-Abused
    Master-&-Slave
    Demon-&-Human
    Kidnapper-&-Kidnapped
    Male-&-Male
    Female-&-Female
    Female-&-Male OR Male-&-Female

PLOTS
Vampire-&-Human 1.) After having exposed themselves to the world after having become increasingly tired of hiding from Humans, the Vampire race had built the largest and greatest blood bank to imprison all Humans to cure their need of blood to survive. Their are only about a dozen or less Humans less, and the Vampires are racing to produce the perfect Human for their need of blood.

Vampire-&-Human 2.) Having dealt with nothing but blood their entire life, and then becoming a Vampire, they refuse and fear blood...They have hired an at-home-Doctor to tend to them, refusing to tell their Doctor what they really are, despite needing weekly IVs of blood pumped into them, the only way that they can handle getting their sustenance.

Vampire-&-Vampire. ) Waking as a newborn Vampire, they have no memory whatsoever of their Human life and instinct, not even remembering the one who had Embraced them, made them into the Vampire they wanted to be.

Kidnapper-&-Kidnapped. ) A multi-millionaire and CEO who had never had time for a child in life. But then, lying in bed one night, the man comes up with a brilliant plan to get rid of their child, hiring people to do the dirty work, promising them a truck load of hundred dollar bills if all went according to plan.

Torturer-&-Victim. ) Having known nothing but pain their entire life, when they meet someone to 'fall in love with', they do what they only know how to...But despite what they do to them, the victim decides to try and stick it out to attempt to understand them.

Side Notes
    Please send to me a PM if you are interested in RPing with me.
    I also have a job so I am often busy working for several hours during the day...In other words, I'm not the fastest replier out their. Please be patient with me. For I am either working, too tired to reply after work, or busy with friends and family.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace