All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Saving Seoul
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:44 pm 

Out of Hiatus! (:

Blog: View Blog (0)

A notorious villain known as Professor Phantom has executed a powerful attack on the city of Seoul, which is home to the leading laboratory of nanotechnology. By unleashing his army of machines to wreck havoc he's managed to break into the facility and steal government sealed data to create the strongest weapon known to man, capable of destroying planets. Poorly outnumbered by the robots the heroes have no choice but to turn to the most unlikely of allies, their very own arch-nemesis. Now, as heroes and villains alike flock to the city to defend humanity as we know it, will they be able to stop Phantom in time? Or will Earth perish as a result?

Alright now that the cheesy intro is done onto the nitty gritty

DETAILS

+ Set in a futuristic version of Seoul SK, for no other reason than the fact that I thought the title sounded cool and also because I think the city would make an interesting backdrop.
+ You would be able to play a hero, villain, or neutral as long as their interests align with, you know, not having the world blown into smithereens. Feel free to fight among yourselves if you want though.
+ All sorts of abilities are a-ok granted your character is not over powered (they must have a feasible weakness as well) so something like an extremely rare green rock that was supposedly destroyed in a explosion long ago wouldn't be ideal.
+ Update: Original characters only please!
+ Either group or 1x1 is fine

I blame the idea behind this rp entirely on me binge watching every Justice League movie ever a few days ago and now I cant stop thinking about men in tights.

| My Listing || Character Profiles |

Availability | +
Out of hiatus!
Available most days of the week

Last edited by Monday on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Saving Seoul
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 12:58 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

Seoul, South Korea does certainly sound like a rather interesting place to put this. I'd prefer to play an entirely original character. If you had wanted, then when you get the OOC up I could create some sort of a unique origin story for them. I think it might be pretty interesting if they were local to the Seoul area actually.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:29 pm 

Out of Hiatus! (:

With it's mix of modern and traditional I thought it could be something fun to work with. Even if we aren't familiar with the city itself I didn't think it would be too much of a problem (assuming our characters would be superheroes protecting cities from all over the world) but your idea for a Seoul native would be fun! I also went ahead and changed the rules so we all do original characters because I thought about it and figured everyone would probably do an oc anyway, I don't know why I was taking so much precaution haha.

Glad your on board! I'll wait to see if this garners anymore interest before making an OOC~

| My Listing || Character Profiles |

Availability | +
Out of hiatus!
Available most days of the week

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:54 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

I have some knowledge of the layout of Seoul, and if you'd like I could share a little map with you or something, but like you said we'd have heroes from all over the world so it wouldn't matter much.

That being said, I'm glad that you gave a vote of confidence for my character idea, and I look forward to the OOC if you get any further interest.

Thanks!