All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Missing Link
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

She is the last of her kind. She was the only one to survive. And now she's held captive.

But what happens when an intern gets brought into the M.C.H.A. (Mythical Creature Hunters Association) and he finds out what they are hiding from him? That they are torturing a helpless mermaid, she isn't helpless however. She has powers of her own but is unable to use them inside the walls of the MCHA. When the intern starts to grow feelings for her, he attempts to break her out. He is unsuccessful at first, but when she starts to grow feelings to him, she breaks free and goes on the hunt to find his true love and learns of her purpose on the way.

Will you be the one to help The Missing Link? Or pay the price of the Gods?

So basically I need a male character, this would roughly be set in the present time and day so no futuristic things. But if you prefer a more futuristic feel, we can do that too. This will strictly be 1x1 if more than one person is interested I will do it more than once. I will also be willing to bend on a few things plot wise if need be.

My only rule is that you are a frequent poster. If you have something going on that will withhold you from posting for a day or two, please notify me before hand please? Send me a PM or comment below if this interests you. :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace