All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: twisted wonderland
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 5:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The mad hatter, be that of a woman. Has long since gone insane. Wonderland, turning to a dark and deadly. Ones who to wonderland, find that they never return to their lives. With the white queen and the queen of hearts now dead. All of wonderland fear, their once good friend, the mad hatter. None dare to bother her for fear they wouldn't make it out alive.

None know why the mad hatter went insane. Alex (the male Alice), had went back to his own time. For he came and did what needed to be done. He had fallen for the mad hatter. Just as the mad hatter had fallen for him. But never telling each other they loved each other. The mad hatter insane from a broken heart. Alex missing the mad hatter terribly. But he couldn't find his way back to the mad hatter.

One day, when Alex awoke from a sound sleep. On his pillow, it a colorful blue and purple paper. No one could get into his place. It was odd to find it there. Picking it up, he read the note. "Come at once!!" He was confused by the note. Upon reading the letter further. A blue smoke coming from the letter. Alex is swirled by the blue smoke. As he is sucked into the letter. When he reamerges, on the other side. The place is dark and stormy. He did know this place at all. Walking around as he looks. He starts to see that he knew this place. It was wonderland. It had changed so much.

What I would like is a male to play the male Alice. And I would play the mad hatter. I would like for Alex ( or some A's guy name) to try and bring the mad hatter back.

If you would like to do this. Comment below or pm me and we can work it all out. Look forwarding to hearing from all of you.

TrueSinner

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: twisted wonderland
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:46 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

I would like to play this, though I am really a women..would that be a problem? I already have a male Alice character

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace