All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:21 pm 

Frustrated

Blog: View Blog (1)

It's modern day. No magic. No wizards, dragons, or space ships that can go to alien planets. But. . . we are one world in an infinite paradox of realities. We our normal people in this normal world. . .but we aren't like the others on Earth. We have been born from many previous souls. Some of us were great wizards and wielders of incredible magics. Some of us fought with light sabers and knew the ways of the Force. Some yet still navigated the stars in Mass effect Drives or traversed space, the final frontier with the marvel of Warp Drive. Some of us, why, we may not have even had the experience of being born Human.

A reclusive Mister Goodeman has offered us millions of dollars, just for attending a dinner party and waiting for another gift, given by him as soon we reach the front door. Of course there will be gourmet master pieces as well. He will inform us of our past lives. . . and unlock all of our powers. Though we will not be at our full strength, we will, of course, be a force to be reckoned with. Don't be afraid to pick most serious characters. I will need a link for each of you who choose a Reincarnation, called "Souls" in this RP. I will google them myself, but expect you to help extrapolate on their abilities.

As of now, we have all received our powers and received news of our destinies as the Chosen.

Rules for Character Creation :
You have a choice of Six Souls,which are your past lives in other universes, to choose from. Now, these characters can be fictional warriors with magical powers, or Jedi, or the Hulk, mutagenic properties can be in their blood giving them super powers, but, In the mean time, realize your characters are people from a realistic Earth, not a place where you are magicians and space wizards with glowing laser sticks to fight with. You can be a policeman, and ex-military guy, a boxer or martial artist, but please, keep it low key. Even if your character turns out to be kinda "badass" I don't expect to see everyone in the role play be master swordsmen who are also scientists who can shoot an enemy five hundred yards away with their eyes closed, win the lottery and all be millionaires. You're character is most likely a normal person, maybe they can be exceptional in some ways, but I don't expect anyone in real life to be Rambo.

No one of planet breaking level or higher. No characters like Black Alice, who can absorb any power permanently, any and all power, at all. Characters like Shang Tsung, and Sylar from Mortal Kombat and Heroes are okay. Heroes absorbers can only deal with Sci Fi/Mutagen type stuff. In other words, having permanent powers where you still or take the powers of others are limited/not allowed, but if you have something like it, they will have clearly defined limits. Also, try to steer away from most characters that have absolute attacks and defenses. I might judge these characters on a case by case basis though.

Not a list, a summary, with a little descriptive explanation. One or two paragraphs, with a minimum or eight sentences.

Terminology:
Soul (Your past lives): The things that give you your powers
Primary Ego (You)
Incarnae (Beings that are of Cosmic Importance. These are Higher beings that employ you, the Primary Egoes, in order to stop the growing corruption and chaos ruining the Omegaverse).

Just PM me with your application, and I will help you with the creation process alongside the Co-GM, Regulus.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:00 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

As you can see there's whole lot of lee way to birth a rather interesting and diverse cast of characters, so don't be shy my friends. All are welcomed to our little soirée; so don't be shy. n_n

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:07 pm 

Only limiting myself to one or two roleplays.

Blog: View Blog (3)

I would like to re-join, if you want me back, hehe.

Beta Interest Check! :)

Muh waifs.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:17 pm 

It'd be a pleasure to have you with us once more Imani; Rose will be glad to have Mistreya around.

Just remember, we have 6 souls this time. Other than that, feel free to PM your updated sheet when you can. n_n

PostThis post was deleted by InindoHero on Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:42 pm.
PostThis post was deleted by InindoHero on Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:03 pm.
PostThis post was deleted by InindoHero on Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:18 am.
Reason: Don't want a double post.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:20 am 

Frustrated

"Will GM For Food!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:43 pm 

Are there still open slots for this game? A few friends of mine pointed me towards this thread.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:19 am 

Glad to hear from you Ray; were still looking for new players, so if you could PM an application to Innindo or myself wile'll be glad to bring you into the fold.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask; we're here to help n_n

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:44 pm 

Frustrated

RayzorDragon wrote:
Are there still open slots for this game? A few friends of mine pointed me towards this thread.

Good. Come on in. There are almost always slots open for this game. I can manage up to eight, preferably with a GM but a maximum is nowhere close to being near yet. Eventually, I could manage up to twelve.