All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:20 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

It has come to my attention that you, like many others, suffer from the affliction. Fret not as I have a deal for you and it is one that you simply can not refuse. You are to come immediately to my location where you and many others like you will train to better control your affliction. With this invitation I send to some cash and a ticket. No one is forcing you to come and join us, but it would most likely be in your better interest unless you haven't been watching the news or you are dead. You are not alone as I to am cast with the affliction and must bear it's heavy weight on my shoulders, but I don't have to do it alone. Those of you who live across the globe from me I have also included a plane ticket so that we aren't leaving any of our brothers and sisters out. You can be saved or I will die trying.

Sincerely, a worried friend.

A large explosion has occurred in the middle of the Sahara desert, the origin unknown, the cause unknown. The outcome however has caused several thousands of people to become "afflicted" and most die from it. The afflictions are different for everyone as one person gained the ability to breath fire however these afflictions come with a price. It can and will eat you if it feels like it as the person with the flames was showing his friends his new party tricks and it caused his insides to roast and his skin to boil ultimately killing him. The world is also shaken by war as countries fight over the sparse resources and land. America is at war with Canada and Britain. The French have been wiped from the planet by Germany. Russia has taken china and is now fighting a war with Japan. Australia has gone dark as all communications and travel in or out have ceased. Most governments however side on one thing and that is the threat that the afflicted pose. The first year after the incident a few of these newfound superheroes tried many things ranging from bank robbing to murders. Five years after the incident and most of them have either been eaten by their own powers or were killed by fellow humans or the governments. Around a hundred or so are left and their numbers dwindle each day.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:41 pm 

I'm ALIVE! I think...

Mentor

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (7)

I am so interested in this. I'm new to the site, so bare with me but I am really, really interested in this.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:51 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm interested as well

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=46077