All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:26 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello,

I am seeking a 1x1 partner for a rather specific Marvel roleplay I have in mind. To see some of my personal roleplaying expectations, please refer to my resume: http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=59&p=275002#p195717

I want this roleplay to consist only/mainly of canon characters. I would prefer this to be set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. I'm hoping for a slightly darker, more realistic, but more-or-less canon-compliant roleplay. We may implement certain details from the comics and we may take away movie details we feel don't fit. There is wiggle room, but this will not be an AU (although that is something I am interested in, and if you really want that, we can discuss it).

This roleplay will focus heavily on character development. I want conflict; I want these characters to be affected by their experiences. We may even implement a non-linear storyline, so we can look into different places in these characters' timelines. I want to explore the characters, play them realistically and faithfully, and... Well, you get the idea.

On to the canon characters I am looking for.

Getting the characters right is extremely important to me. Wildly out of character canons are not something I want. Therefore I will probably only play Bruce Banner as my main character, though NPCs I can work with. I have put time into studying Banner's character. I do not play him perfectly; it is a work in progress. But I expect whatever character you choose to be played as faithfully as you are able.

I'm searching for Tony Stark, mainly, but if you would rather play Clint Barton, Steve Rogers, or Natasha Romanoff, I might still be interested. Or if you'd prefer to play one or two of them... But I won't get my hopes up.

If you might be interested, please PM me, and I can tell you more about what I'm looking for, and we can exchange ideas. Maybe we'll click; maybe we won't. If not, that's alright.

Above all, I want it to be an engaging and relaxed roleplay, so if you want to try something a little different than what I've mentioned, I am willing to consider it.

Thank you.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace