All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:31 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

I personally love The Walking Dead and love Aus and don't see many Walking Dead games so I thought I'd throw this out there and see if there was any interest. Both OCs and CC's and on a limited basis, CC from other horror moves, series and games will be allowed. For this Rp you will either be one of the group members or some random person who is wondering around.

I'd like this to be about the daily struggles the characters face and would like to avoid a group of para-military characters.

The Dead Zone. Its a good sized area that is utterly devoid of walkers and no one knows why. There are plenty of corpses laying around though there are no walker and none seem to enter the area, instead they shamble up the boarder of the Dead Zone and either just stand there never once crossing the invisible boarder or they turn around and leave.

Keep in mind this Dead Zone has already been discovered by a very small group whom have set up a small base of operations and its only a matter of time before others discover this haven and these outsiders may be very hostile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

omg I love this idea

You're Never Truly Alone, You Always Have The Shadows

Leave Nothing But Their Shattered Bones

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:14 am 

I see a LOT of zombie RPs but its almost all the same thing, focusing on killing zombies, running around, killing more zombies and thats it. Its one of the reasons why I like Walking Dead and Last of US. It focuses on the characters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:38 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm VERY interested I'm a big fan of The Walking Dead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:24 pm 

Not too hard to imagine the reactions the characters would have if they stumbled into a safe zone.