All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Warlord
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Valharim was once a peaceful land content with its mediocre social status and as being one of the more peaceful kingdoms in the land. But as the old king passed away his ambitious son Talim became the new ruler. Wanting more for his kingdom he changed theF humble once peaceful. kingdom Into a kingdom of war. With an iron fist he ruled conscripting people into wars. Applying curfew and using the impoverished population as disposable labour in dangerous conditions and for magical experiments, all just to quench his mad thirst for power. but this just made it worse with every kingdom conquered her craved another victory. With every unstable magic discovered he craved another weapon. The once small and placid kingdom had grown into a military superpower within a few decades.

But the people within the kingdom grew restless. The yearned for a stop to the madness gripping the land, they wished for an end to the senseless violence and murder they craved vengeance for their fallen comrades, friends and families. And so with those goals in mind a rebellion was born. the handful magical beings left in the city that had not been captured by the mad king became the powerhouses of the rebellion.

You all come from different lineages of magical beings (your choice what species) and your (as most families were) kidnapped and experimented on by the kings men, You have joined the ranks of ‘Talims Downfall’ a revolutionary group with the goal of stopping Talim. A rebel meeting for recruiting new members Is being held.

You all separately walk into the rebellions briefing room which is in the cellar of the local tavern where a multitude of different magical beings and some humans have gathered all outfitted with different weapons. The burly lookout looks at you and says, “Ah we have some strong looking recruit’s, what might your names be?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
INFORMATION

I am looking for a multitude of different races and magic styles, Ex: necromancy,holy ,ritual, elemental ,spirits, fey,elves,worlocks ect...

I'm looking for 2-4 people to be in this RP

I have no limits on character styles and personalities

I dont care how strong or weak your character is, just keep them non god teir
I'll PM you if thier is somthing I would like changed

Feel Free to PM me with any issues or questions

Leave a Character outline (Whatever format your used to)

OOC is up viewtopic.php?f=18&t=45748

Last edited by zadesumagu on Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: The Warlord
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:22 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

I'm interested :)

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (13)

I think I'll bite. I've been wanting to join some sort of rebellious group as well as try a concept for a character.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:52 am 

I'll join

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:54 am 

This idea seems cool I'm interested

Post subject: Re: The Warlord (full)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:09 pm 

OOC is up: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=45748