All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Mob Affair (1x1)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Misaki Sanada, the student council president, got drunk at an after party, celebrating a successful culture festival with the other student council members. The next morning, when she came to, she finds herself in a boy's bed! Plus she is in her undergarments?! She soon realizes that the boy in bed with her is none other than ________, who is in the same class as her and the one person she hates the most at school because he purposely annoys her and disobeys the rules she sets yet somehow he is one of the most popular guys in school. She also remembers that his family is an extremely rich mob family and ________ is next in line to be leader.
Having had one night stand with someone so omnipotent, Misaki can't help but feel anxious. Now she needs to find out what happened when she was drunk and find a way to keep ________'s mouth shut about their affair. Now having the attention of other important mob families and her clean record at stake, can Misaki survive??

Rules:
1.) For your profile please use Japanese name and anime pic please :)
2.) No god-modding
3.) No one liners
4.) Paragraphs please =3
5.) Have fun with it and if you have an idea that you think would work well with the plot, go ahead and PM me and we will most likely do it :D

Character Sheet:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Background:
Extra:

My Character Sheet:

Name: Misaki Sanada

Looks:

Personality: A strong-willed and smart girl who doesn't quite understand romance. She gets that it is important because of the way her parents act but doesn't get exactly //why// it has to be so important, especially to other girls her age who seem to fall head over heels in love with guys that don't deserve the attention. So of course, romantic situations are a bit flustering to her and she isn't quite confident in such an area. When she puts her mind to something that she wants to do, she doesn't give up till she accomplishes it. Misaki is an extremely hard worker and has a hard time letting loose often. She likes to keep herself busy with stuff to do. She can be compassionate and kind when she is in a good mood. But if you get her angry, get ready for a scary storm. She chose to learn self defense and knows some mixed martial-arts moves as well. Loathing drama, Misaki does her best to avois it at all costs and people who cause too much of it. One of her passions in life is cooking and she also enjoys playing sports.

Background: Misaki has a slightly abnormal family. Her mom and dad are completely in love and seem to always act like they are going through their 'honeymoon phase' 24/7 and barely take anything seriously except for when they work at their family owned bakery, where they are semi-professional. They are also strange parents, encouraging Misaki to be a independent woman and to go out past a non-existent curfew and to live life like everyday is summer vacation. Misaki also has a little brother names Shinjiro (nicknamed Shinji for short) who is a total clutz and a shy nervous-wreck. She could never take her family seriously which was fine so she basically grew up being a studious and strong-headed girl. She wanted to be a good role model for her brother and encourages him to be a braver man and to grow up to be strong since she wouldn't be around for him all the time. She rose through the ranks and became the student council president at her school and made the school into a success and rules with an iron fist.
After school, Misaki helps out at the bakery and after years of training she has become an excellent cook. Misaki wants to work hard through her younger days so that when she gets older, she can have a steady life and take over her families business one day.

Extra:
* Misaki has an extreme hatred birds and a fear of dogs, big or small for unknown reasons.

* She can sometimes she is found sleeping at her desk in the student council office after working for a long time.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Mob Affair (1x1)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:22 am 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

I am very interested but would like to see if you mind me joining before I make a character profile for this.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:59 am 

I would love to RP this with you!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:36 am 

Medals: 1
Recruiter (1)

Name: Sentōki Noboru
Looks: Image
Personality: Noboru is very much like his name translates, an ascending fighter. Being the only male child in his family he has always been protective of his sisters even the two that are older then him. He breaks the rules and is not afraid to speak his mind. But he is also very quiet because he likes to be alone. He is also very protective of the people around him.
Background: Noboru was born to the head of a prestigious mafia family. He was the third of five children and was the only boy. So this destined him to become the next leader. This bothered him greatly because he never wanted to be apart of that life. But he also did not want to dishonor his family and his father. So Noboru spent his life learning to fight, shoot, run a business, and do everything he needed to know to take his fathers place one day.
When Noboru was 9 he witnessed his mothers murder. He watched as a man walked up to them on the street and cut her open from one hip to the next. This also killed his only brother who was developed up to eight months, but due to the fact that the knife punctured him and cut his as well he bled to death before the medics could save him. This event caused Noboru to focus more on preparing to lead and vowing never to fall in love so he would never loose a person he cared for again.
Extra: He always carries a small blade on him at all times to keep himself protected.

I have now added someone to my life that I never want to let go of. My precious son has brought so much light into my life at a time that was so dark due to loss of family. He is so precious that I doubt I will ever want to let him go to anyone.