All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:15 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay, I am new to this site so I hope I have done this right. All of these can be played as 1x1 and some can also be group rps. So here are my plot ideas.
I will rp via thread, PM or email.
My email is [email protected].

Here are my plots:
Bold= Characters/rps I really want to play/do if no character is in bold it means I don’t care.

Plot #1: My Completely Over Used Year That Never Was Plot Line.
Characters: 10th Doctor, Jack, Martha.

Jack helps the Doctor and Martha escape the Valiant but stays behind himself. Several months pass while the Doctor and Martha are forming a plan. They are reunited with Jack who has escaped the Valiant, but something about him is different.

Plot #2: Power source
Characters: 11th Doctor or OC Doctor, Amy Pond or OC companion, Jack.

The Doctor is travelling with his companion. They stop off on a peaceful planet. There is nothing really notable about the planet and the Doctor and his companion decide to enjoy a holiday. However the Doctor is haunted by strange dreams which lead him to the planet’s power station. Inside he finds the planet’s power source. The immortal Jack Harkness.

- I am willing to play the companion.

Plot #3: Space Hopper (A.K.A: My Sonic gun beats your sonic screwdriver)
Characters: 9th Doctor, Jack, Rose.
Set Season 1 between ‘The Doctor Dances’ and ‘Boom Town’.

A story of how the Doctor and Jack learnt to get along.

Plot #4: Before it changed.
Characters: Jack Harkness, Suzie Costello, Owen Harper, Toshiko Sato, Ianto Jones.
Set before Season 1 of Torchwood.
What was life like in the hub before Gwen came?
- I really want someone else to play Jack for this one. Don’t really mind who plays who as long as I can be Ianto.

Plot #5: Why Torchwood is better then UNIT.
Characters: Jack Harkness and Martha Jones.
Set: After DWS4 and before TWS3.

Jack goes to the USA on a mission but UNIT insists he needs to work with one of their operatives. Cue the Nightingale.

Plot #6: Kept
Set after Waters on Mars and Children of the Earth.

The Doctor goes looking for Jack needing someone to talk to, but arriving in Cardiff he learns from Gwen that Jack had left several weeks earlier saying that he would hitch a ride to the forty-ninth century to get nano-genes that he could then use to bring Ianto back.
The Doctor knows he must find Jack and stop him. Upon finding Jack the Doctor realises that the only way to stop Jack is to take him prisoner on the TARDIS keeping him there.
Can the two old friends save their friendship or is it going to be long eternity of bitter hatred?
Can be friendship or Slash.
Characters: Tenth Doctor, Captain Jack Harkness

Plot #7: The Awkward Moment when Jack Harkness Got Pregnant
Set anytime anywhere.

Jack Harkness gets pregnant. Can be played with any other Doctor Who character and we'll sort out the exacts of the plot togehter.
Characters: Anyone/Captain Jack Harkness

Short Roleplays (No more then 200 posts)

Plot #b: Because you can’t remember.
Characters: Jack Harkness, Donna Noble.

Donna is on vacation in Cardiff when a man catches her eye. Who is he? How does she know him?

Plot #9: Goodbye Rose Tyler.
Characters: Jack Harkness, Rose Tyler.
Set Post S4.

Jack never got to give Rose a proper goodbye. Against the Doctor’s wishes Jack uses a dimension hopper to go to Roses’ dimension to say goodbye to her.

Plot #10: Just needed to talk to someone who understands

Jack tracks down the Brigadier at UNIT while he is waiting for his Doctor.
A short roleplay.
Characters: Captain Jack Harkness, Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.

Plot #11: "She was gorgeous"
And who was she? And why did she give Jack her ship?
This is just meant to be a short roleplay.
Characters: River Song/Captain Jack Harkness. I'll play either =)

Plot #12: Awkward Reunion
Set in the 5th or 6th series of Doctor Who and after Children of the Earth.

Jack is travelling with Amy, Rory and the Doctor when they run into River Song in the fifty-first century. She and Jack have a history... apparently. She knew Jack during his two years of missing memory.
Characters: Amy Pond, Rory Williams, Eleventh Doctor, Captain Jack Harkness and River Song. I will play either River or Jack plus any other character.

Plot #13: Wrong
While waiting for the Doctor, Jack Harkness meets another time lord.
Characters: Captain Jack Harkness, The Master (Any actor or even an OC version of the master)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:13 am 

Bump

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:29 pm 

A lot of those plots sound very interesting, can't say I've ever been very good at Roleplaying other people's characters, though. Except on rare occasions. Certainly I wouldn't have the confidence to play The Doctor or any characters from the series.

Let me know if you have any plots where you just need an OC companion, or maybe I could give an OC Doctor some though for Plot #2 Power Source.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:35 pm 

'Kept' can also be done ass an OC Doctor.
Wrong can be turned into a long term RP with the Master as an OC

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:59 pm 

"Kept" might be interesting to try, although you'd need to remind me of who Gwen and Lanto are. I also have nothing against Slash if it ends up going that way.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:20 pm 

Gwen and Ianto were part of Jack's Torchwood team. Ianto was Jack's lover who died in Season 3 and Gwen is the only member of Torchwood still alive after that (Not counting Jack of course.)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:42 pm 

Oh, woops, sorry. Capital i vs Lower Case L just ends in confusion.

Although that explains why I don't remember them. I never got into the Torchwood series. I don't even think I've seen it air on BBC America, or maybe I'm just inattentive.

So "Kept" it is, then? :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:50 pm 

Sounds good to me. Can you do it via email?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:05 pm 

Mhm. I'll drop you an email in a moment.