All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:42 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

..::The Plots::..

1. In recent decades, it has been noted that mothers have been birthing children who's genes have mutated. These mutations gave the subjects enhanced abilities, powers. The government wanted them. So they took the children. Each was taken the moment they were were born. Taking them was a fairly easy task as many of the mothers did not want the child. Government agents persuaded them that these mutant children were freaks. Harmful to the society.
They were taken to a remote laboratory. Akin to something like, Area 51. There they were raised. Taught in all aspects. They are all very well learned in the usual school studies and fighting. As they are being trained to be a mutant soldiers in case their country ever need them in a war. Life in the laboratory was difficult though. Harsh. They were treated as animals. Worked relentlessly, cruelly punished, shoved in cages, and bred.
By the time each is a toddler and the scientists running the facility have a clear grasp of what their abilities are, they are paired together. The children are set up with a mate that most matches their gifts. They are pushed to procreate by the time the female is seventeen-nineteen.
Four of these children captives, escape. With the help of a older scientist who took pity on them. In the process of escaping, the older man died. The four were left alone. Sure, they escaped the facility, but now they are out in the world. A world full of people who hates mutants. They have no idea what to do on the streets. They might be smart, but they aren't street smart.

**For this plot I do not mind playing a one on one or small group. I can play a male, female, or both in this one.**

2. There is an orphan boy with a love for music. He posses a unique talent really. Being able to play almost any instrument flawlessly. He loves nothing more than to run off into the woods, to play and sing. Escape from the difficulties of the life he leads. Little does he know, in the woods behind his latest foster home, there is a portal that leads to the Faerie Kingdom.
The young faerie princess hears him in the woods one day and falls in love with the music he plays. She kidnaps him, pulling him down to the underground Faerie Kingdom, where she enlists him to be her servant, informing him that once a human enters the Kingdom of the Fey, they cannot ever leave. But, that is all the boy wants. To leave.

**For this plot I would really like to play the female faerie princess. So I am mainly looking for someone to play the orphan boy. They are free to expand on his past. What he is trying to escape from.**

3. A woman with a vendetta against the royal family. Her name is known throughout the kingdom, a notorious criminal. Leader of a treacherous band of rebels. Who are infamous for their assassination the queen and kidnapping the youngest prince a few years ago. The king and crown prince vow to get revenge. The prince, according to his vows, tracks down the rebel party and takes the young leader as prisoner. He visits and tortures her for the whereabouts of his brother, but she never responds further than to tell him that he is right where she wants him. . .

**For this plot I am comfortable playing either character.**

Okay so here are some plots that I would love to roleplay! I encourage everyone to expand on their characters. Don't be afraid to talk to me, consider these roleplays, our roleplays.

Any takers?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:38 pm 

Medals: 1
Adaptive (1)

I would be interested in doing the one with the orphan boy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:05 pm 

Thank you @Emina, I will shoot you a PM.

Note to everybody, I do not mind roleplaying topics over again with others.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:51 am 

I would be interested in the first one.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:31 pm 

Thanks @AdoraKent, I will send you a message!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

the mutant one sounds interesting to me

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:33 pm 

Cool I will send you a message, @Keyootee.