All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:06 am 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hai guys! I'm here to find a few rpers to join me in the lovely art of rping!

Now, I do have a few requirements. One, no romance. I've been doing too much of that as of late, and I need more variety. Two, decent sized posts. I won't have too much to work with if you give me the bare minimum, though that is fine too if you do it right. Three, there may be some pauses or lulls in the excitement and drama, so I want to expect you guys not to run off when that happens.

Now then, onto the plot ideas! Just an FYI, you can give me some ideas too, I'm totally up for that!

---------------------------------------------

You're the new highschool teacher in Mori, a small town in Japan. Even though there have been many mysterious deaths there, you can't find a job anywhere else. Once there, you find an odd girl named Miki, whom it seems isnt the most popular girl in school. Eventually you find that she is somehow connected to these deaths, and you decide to figure it out yourself, plunging into a world of curses and demons.

--------------------------------------------------

It all seemed like a normal day. You and your pokemon were walking into town, when suddenly two thugs rushed you and knocked you out. Everything after that was a blur. A painful, terrifying blur. The next thing you know, you're in a large domed room with odd beings. One approaches you, appearing to be a woman with Eevee like features, like its tail, ears, and even fur covering her body. You soon find you have also turned into what the scientists call "Pokemorphs". You, among with the others, try to find a way out of this scientific hellhole and back to your normal lives.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:57 am 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.
Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

I'd be interested in doing a 1x1 with you. Though sadly we don't really have similar interests.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:18 pm 

Well skitsy-skits, you could always suggest a plot idea to me. Who knows, maybe it'd be right up my alley!

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:30 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.
Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)

Well I haven't done anything in a while so I'm looking for something that will be an easy start, so probably something realistic because that involves less creativity and thinking on my part and more focus on the actual writing...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:40 pm 

So, a bit of town history...

Mori is a fairly standard sized city with 300,000 people living there. Much of it is surrounded in hilly, forested area. There are multiple schools, including the one Kiki and (insert character name here) will be at for much of the rp. A lesser known feature in the town is a single, rundown shrine within walking distance of Kiki's home. Many people dismiss it as a fairy tale, even though it is quite clearly there.

A prominent feature of the town is that the residents are highly superstitious. Anything that seems off to them will be considered as an act of a demon. Because of the recent deaths in the city, all of which were considered accidents, many people have moved away in fear of being targeted next. This makes things especially difficult for Kiki, who has to deal with being shunned and tormented by others for being near all the deaths that have happened.

Name: Kiki Mimura
Appearance: A rather pale, small young woman with straight black hair that is cut cleanly off at the base of her shoulderblades. Compared to the other girls her age, she is underdeveloped, looking more like a 12 year old than 16.
Personality: She had once been a happy, cheerful young girl until a year ago when her father died in a car accident. Because of that, she kept herself away from the world, hardly socializing with anyone, mostly keeping to herself. She is very solemn all the time, even when being teased and tormented. Picture Wednesday Adams, but with less enthusiasm. That's Kiki.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:47 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

I could be down for your little gijinka pokémon idea. As long as I get to pick the pokémon my character morphs with (no, it is not a legendary :p)

In short, I'm thinking my character merges with a Gallade (or alternately a Lucario).

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:05 pm 

Glad you're interested! And of course you get to choose your character! Basically, think of a pokemon you believe Team Rocket could catch, and bam! There's your character. So in other words, no legendaries, no mega evolved ones, no fossils, and have fun!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:08 pm 

Medals: 1
Contest Winner (1)

Am I then to understand that I can just make a topic, post my first entry, and we're off?

The Shards United!..?
SuperVillain Weekly OOC / SuperVillain Weekly IC
Sengoku Jidai: Aspiring Daimyo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:39 pm 

Yep!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:29 pm 

Hi Mystic! It's to see you outside of the chatbox. (: I am actually really interested in the mystery/thriller that you first mentioned. I do adore romance, but I am totally fine with there being none--I am capable of writing a strong independent character. I am a bit nervous because I am not fully versed in the ways of teaching, but I would be very excited to explore the character and story line. If you are interested, I could work up an OC to match with Kiki.

c l i m b . ]]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:26 pm 

:3 Great! Yes we can set it up, though it might be some slow first posts, because of getting done with finals and moving back home and stuff. Glad to be rping with you!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:23 pm 

Mystic Song wrote:
:3 Great! Yes we can set it up, though it might be some slow first posts, because of getting done with finals and moving back home and stuff. Glad to be rping with you!

It's fine Mystic, I totally understand. Finals are killer. I'll send you a PM with an idea about my OC.

c l i m b . ]]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

hum this is an interesting idea, I might just try it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:45 pm 

Well, my muse has been a bugger, so I'm just going to see how the rps i have already are going. Sorry hun, I'll check up with you again if I can handle more.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:22 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

ok, I understand