All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

A few things to know
    I'll be playing the female role, it's what I'm more comfortable with.
    Quality > Quantity. BUT I do expect enough that the RP goes places
    I understand we all make mistakes, so I'm not going to chew you out over grammar.
    People get busy, so I get if it takes awhile to respond.
    With that said, I'm a full time college student so please don't expect me to always respond right after you do. I'll try my best to do it quickly, though, promise!
    I like romance, but won't force it.
    Basic CS are nice, just to get a basic idea of characters.
    I really like pugs. That has nothing to do with RPing, it's just a fact.

Plot #1
Strange events have been going on in the small town of Holly Springs. People have been disappearing for days at a time, their bodies being found in the forest. With the population of Holly Springs slowly dwindling, the residents of the small town are starting to worry. The HSPD is at a loss, and has reluctantly called on the FBI/Private Detective for help.

Pairings
Holy Springs police officer(HSPO) x FBI agent
Journalist x HSPO
Private Detective x HSPO
Journalist x Private Detective
Extras about this plot
Romance is not mandatory
It'll probably be a really dark RP
I have NO idea why the people are disappearing, so we would have to discuss that.

Plot #2
The year is 2047, and the Great War has finally ended. The world is broken, destroyed by the wrath of men. Many countries no longer exist, wiped off the map by war and disease.The United States, though mostly intact, is ruled by a cruel group of me; they call themselves ONE. You are with ONE, or you are against ONE. To be against ONE is to die, to be with ONE...well, that is uncertain.
A group of people have risen up to take down the evil that is ONE. They call themselves Outcasts, branding the title on their arm so that they always remember what they stand for.Rangers roam freely throughout the US, their allegiance given to no one. They'll help either side...for a price. Slavers, like rangers, are allowed to roam freely. Typically they work very closely with ONE, but a few have been known to work with Outcasts and Rangers.

Pairings
Ranger x Outcast
Outcast x Outcast
Ranger x Ranger
Slaver x Slaver
Slaver x Ranger
Slaver x Outcast

Extras about this plot
I would like romance for this plot
We would need to discuss more in-depth(?) details for this plot. It's pretty basic right now, but it could also go a lot of different ways.

Plot #3
The King has called for the rounding up of all Witches and Warlocks, any who resists will be beheaded on spot.
Living in horrid conditions on the outskirts of the castle, the magical beings have grown restless and angry. A revolt is coming. Is the kingdom ready?

Pairings
Warlock x Princess
Prince x Witch
Warlock x Witch

Extras about this plot
Romance is a MUST for the first to pairings, not so much the last
There's really no limit to the powers that a Witch or Warlock can have, but they can't be so overpowered nothing can harm them. There would be no fun to that.

Plot #4
It's the year 2137, and the world is more or less a wasteland. Most of those still alive live in small shanty towns, with barely enough food to eat. The Elite, on the other hand, live in heavily guarded cities feasting every day and night. The Elite are well dressed, clean and free of tattoos. The Brats, or the poor, dress in rags and are covered in tattoos to distinguish them from the elite. The Brats are beginning to rise up, and soon...there will be a war coming to the Elite's doorsteps.(It's a lot like the second RP, so these two might be able to be merged together).

Pairings
Brat x Elite
Brat x Brat
Elite x Brat

Extras about this plot
Romance would be a MUST for Elite x Brat pairings

Fandoms I can do
Supernatural
Percy Jackson
Infernal Devices/Mortal Instruments
Psycho-Pass
Harry Potter
Sherlock

I'm also open to any suggestions!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested in any of this!

Ebert forever, unless murder rips them apart.

My resume and characters I am fond of.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:49 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Oooh so many interesting ideas here. The one that really pops for me is plot #2, with a ranger/ outcast or ranger/slaver, and I would like to play a ranger. I'd even be interested in #3 as well and I could play any of them.

So, yes, nothing but your spark will last forever.

I am having some reslly bad computer issues. For now all I have is my phone and tablet. My post length andnavsilability may suffer since all I have is my tablet and phone for the moment. If I am needed feel free to reach me on my skype account listed on my profile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace