All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:31 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I had this idea I wanted to explore that allows people to explore their characters in a situation which is not exactly structured.

General plot line in as few words is the following:

In 2007, the world was impacted by a sort of a virus capsule which came from outer space (or at least that's what it looked like) and upon impact unleashed multiple viruses. The one which reigned supreme over all was the Zombie virus. With the world cast into disorder, a group of survivors ( your characters ) found a fragment of land surrounded by a bog. Because of the bog's acidity, it was able to deter the infected.

However there was a break in the bog's protection and the area became infiltrated, so the decision came that they would go to an island instead (although a patch of land surrounded by a boy can technically be referred to as an island, much like a kipuka, I mean one surrounded by water).

A lot of this is open to any sort of input for sure, especially depending on which type of character you would like to make.

I'm looking for 4-5 people to join and afterwards the plot will be closed since they will have literally made it to this deserted island away from the infectious world.

- One character will be a carrier of the Zombie virus
- One character needs to be infected by another virus which was released by the capsule 7 years previous
- One character would have already been at the island and is also infected by another virus (mine)

Other than those, you can make your character however you want as long as the character was originally human.

The other viruses can be anything but they must be a curse, like a negative thing, not something like "being infected with superstrength".

Rules are basic:
a) Characters must be dynamic and have a backstory of some sort
b) You must be relatively active and literate

If you have any questions, SUGGESTIONS, or want to join, comment and let me know!

PSA on my character:
I want to make this clear to start, is that I in no way intend to use this as anything which makes my character "supreme" since a lot of people would see this as a positive trait but it is not. Also if your character was infected by some other virus, feel free to do something similar.

Before the Zombie virus took over completely, my character was infected with a werewolf virus. The type which is a curse, not something he has any sort of control over. Because of this, he maroons himself on this island on his own.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:36 am 

Medals: 1
Most Punctual (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Interested, shotty spot

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:35 pm 

limits are a mindset

Subscriber

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Interested,

But I have a question since I'm confused.. Is this strictly a 'zombie apoc' genre? Or other?

If it is a strictly zombie apoc genre, then I'm interested.

I also need a clarification with these:

[quote[- One character needs to be infected by another virus which was released by the capsule 7 years previous
- One character would have already been at the island and is also infected by another virus (mine) [/quote]

Which 'other' viruses are you referring too!

Little confused here XD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:31 am 

Hi! Thanks for the questions. It is strictly zombie apoc.
By "other viruses " i mean that although the zombie virus took over, there were others that infected people and they are up to your choice! If you create a character who is infected with another virus, use your imagination! Or you could create a non-infected human. Any age, race or gender.

(As for my character, it may seem like the virus I'm using could be considered fantasy (under the cut), I am only using it as a curse/virus with no positives or fantasy related aspects. )

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:37 am 

Also to note, my intention in the roleplay is that because one of the characters is a carrier, I was thinking some of the animals/plants will be infected and perhaps lead to them leaving again but it's up to whatever happens. Let the characters decide.