All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:35 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Looking for at least one more person to get this started.

In a small town called Dunkirk, a battle has been raging. Unseen to a normal person, the warriors are part human, part wolf. 4 packs spread around the town lived under an agreement that the town would be split between the packs.

All was well until the alpha of one pack contracted an illness. An illness that took his life. The beta of the pack took off, and since then the pack has been in complete chaos. The members broke apart, and began to cause severe problems with the other packs.

The illness disappeared, however the problems remained. The alphas of the remaining packs must defend their pack, their territory, and try to restore order to the city.

Packs:
Alphas
Leader: Blaze
Beta: Sky
Hangouts: Several Apartments scattered around Dunkirk, One large warehouse on the outskirts of town, with an operational trucking company busy pulling loads in and out of Dunkirk.
Clan Bio: The Alpha pack is the pack that originally set the agreement into motion. The leader, Griffin, that made the agreement was killed by a rouge member of the lightning pack. Blaze took over after being part of the peacekeeping group that helped make sure the packs were keeping their end of the agreement, and after running the trucking company side of the pack.

Clans 2 and 3 are open for suggestions.

Lightning Clan
Leader:
Beta:Unknown
Hangouts: No permanent structure, clan has been hanging on the outskirts of town and wandering around town where ever they can find a hiding place from the other packs. Their old hangout (a small apartment complex on the south side of the city) occasionally serves as a safe haven when they go into hiding.
Clan Bio: The Lightning clan has been fighting among themselves for months. After the alpha died the beta took off. With the disappearance of the beta, the pack completely fell apart. Many members have been killed because they have been caught sneaking around the other territories. What other members remain hide and fear for their lives

Character Skeleton
Name:
Special Equipment:
Short Bio:

Last edited by hemora329 on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:35 am 

Lol I think it could be great if things worked out. The only thing I want to change from the last one is that all the packs are in the same city. And no one is "super natural", that is besides being able to change back and forth. We need at least one more person. Two would be great tho.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:54 am 

In my mind it's being human with the ability to transform into a wolf. The way I see it each character at some point in their life learns what they really are(or rather what they can do)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:30 am 

Equipment is weapons yes, but also any vehicles they will use as their own. I will post the link to the last time this rp started so you can see what we started. Only thing is I didn't mean it to be an infection. It is kind of something they are born with, something that they have to learn to release instead of cure. I wish I could think of a show like it but unfortunately I can not.

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4491
That is the actual post.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=4490
And that is the ooc. The guy who created the septers is kind of what I'm wanting to avoid in this one. Something that gives one pack a huge advantage over the other.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 am 

Lol sure. Basically I would like 3 established packs. With a fourth (the lightning pack) that is in complete disarray. Members acting on their own and causing trouble between the other packs. Biggest difference is I would like to keep all the packs in one large city. (Maybe like with small suburbs included) last time each pack had their own city and it wasn't quite what I was hoping it would be. Each pack respects each other, but tries not to deal with the other if possible. An interesting thought might be for one of the other packs to have a newer leader who hasn't really made their introduction yet until something happens between them and another pack.

Last edited by hemora329 on Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:54 am 

No, sorry. All the packs are in one city. I was saying that's what happened last time and it didn't seem to work out right.

And it is just war time. Not an end of the world thing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 am 

I have a few ideas. One that I used in the last one (would have worked better if it wasn't to the septer pack) was driving a truck into their city (or in this case part of the city) to deliver cargo. Because my character drives a truck as part of the income for the pack.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:06 am 

Yea that could work. Like maybe as my character comes into your part of the city your pack surrounds and stops him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:11 am 

Lol ok. Yea if you go towards the end of the first page and beginning of the second page of the other rp you can kind of see what I was doing.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:22 am 

Yea. If you want to control a pack just have a pack description ready. Maybe include something along the lines of what happened to put your character in charge. The OOC from the last one has the pack outline. We'll call the city Dunkirk again, but if you want to be out in an outer area of the city you can name that yourself.

Like in my pack, my character took control of the pack when his father was killed. He didn't realize what he was until he was 22.

I'm gonna use a lot of the same set up from the last one. Just have to tweek a few things.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:39 pm 

Make up a pack description and message it to me. I'll put it in the first ooc post. Or put it in here. Either way. Lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:55 pm 

Pack name:
Alpha:(your character in this case)
Beta: (you can control your beta in order to kind of help things along)
Hangouts:(areas of town the pack controls, including any"suburb" area plus anything that may show the border of territory (a faint blue line the case of my pack))
Pack bio(nothing huge, but give an idea of what your clean is like)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:20 pm 

Lol it's ok. I will admit that I'm gonna ask you to tweek it just a tiny bit. But you'll have to give me a little bit so I can actually look at it. I do kno that it would really help if you're pack had at least one permanent structure under their control. That's my bad because I should have put that up. Something along the lines of maybe an apartment complex or a small subdivision.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:48 pm 

Not so much a smaller complex. But maybe like a whole subdivision. Or an apartment complex of some kind. Just as long as it is a permanent structure for the pack

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:08 pm 

Ok. Sorry, that will work. I misunderstood a little bit. I do like the pack numbers. I admit that is something I didn't think of. I'm getting ready to tweek my bio here in a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:54 pm 

Ok, I redid my pack info. And I also kind of redesigned the story. Kind of along the same lines. However added some "meat"to the story. Lol. Let me know what you think whenever you get the chance.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:37 pm 

Yea. I kind of figured that. Lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:12 am 

Lol I think maybe at first we will kind of stay our seperate ways. Then after a few posts meet up. You wouldn't know anyone that may be interested in this would you?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:55 pm 

It's a good post. But I think that maybe we will start another thread. Just start completely from the beginning. Especially since with that thread the other people haven't been logged in for a long time. And this way we can also put the changes in place. Like everyone being in one city. If you want I can make a post and start it up tonight.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:07 pm 

Possibly. I'll have to look at it this evening. Are you taking it from the point of wolves or humans? What little I could read while driving kind of threw me off.