All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Awakening Magick (open)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:24 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.
Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The story:
It begins with seven girls, a sister coven who had been betrayed by their brothers. All of which being accused of witches during the witch trials in England. The girls had been sentenced to hang on a Saturday morning and had been thrown into the local prison throughout the week. The cells were separated, the older men, older women, younger men, younger women, and children. The girls were the only ones in the cell for the younger women when Friday night came around. They all knew the doom to come the next day. They would all hang. Unlike the others though, these girls were rightly accused. They were witches, all of them. Born with the gift and a few were also raised in the craft. That night they formed a circle, none of them had spoken to each other, they just knew. The incantation was said. A bright light and then the girls had vanished. No one in then other cells could explain where they went, just that they were gone. After they had disappeared from the prison cell they went into hiding, finding old ruins and putting an undiscoverable protective charm over it. No one could see in and they couldn't see out. They didn't want to be a part of that world, that life, any more. The girls decided to use a spell to put themselves under a deep sleep, to awaken when the world was new.

Now is that time. The girls have awoken and are now ready to break down the protective charm and step into modern day London, England. Little do they know that the brother coven is still here as well. They have been gaining power throughout the years, waiting for the girls to reappear, still wanting them dead to reassure that their power is fulfilling and that they have the right to have more power and to control who they wish how they wish. Which all started when the leaders of the group were killed in a fire that ran the the village. Both male (John) and female (Sarah) leaders were burned to death. Leaving the covens to argue over reign and power. The brothers have grown stronger, while the sisters have not, they have only slept and know nothing of this new world and the new powers it beholds. The brothers want them either dead or to bow down and submit themselves as "slaves" and of a lower power. Will it happen?

So we have six girls and six boys.

Girls:
Narcissa: Eldest, Earth talent. Eferhilda
Clemence: Water talent. Darkcloud
Dana: Fire talent. Luna
Lonnie: Air talent Tekno
Margie: Spirit talent. Sees the dead. Rainie
Monique: Twin of Celestia, Dark talent. Mind games. Heather
Celestia: Youngest, Light talent. Me
Monique and Celestia are the only blood sisters in the sister coven, the rest are sisters through the craft.

All the girls have control in all things, some just have a better hold on parts than others, their "talent".

Boys:
Koma: Ice talent. Me

I don't have the boys picked yet so that's up to whoever wants to play a part in the brother coven. If you don't want to be a part of a coven but still wish to be in the rp that's ok. Shoot me your ideas of a person you would like to be ^^. Um...one more thing, if you wish to play one of the girls pm me. I have personalities laid out for them, if you don't like the personality I have picked that's ok but please pm me first so I know!

So...who is interested???????

Last edited by skittles1313 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

I'm in as the older sister.

And possibly one of the males should you need people for that too.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.

Sweet! Somehow I knew you would pick her...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:34 pm 

Owner

Well I tend to be protective and guiding anyway so I might as well play my role right? :P

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 pm 

True that! So I'll post her personality up here now. If you like it sweet, if not then that's ok too. She is outspoken among opinions, she's bossy when she needs to be and does what she believes to be best. She stepped up as leader of the sister coven after the fire. Brave and strong. She's quite intimidating and only shows mercy where needed. Yup seems to sum it up.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm 

Owner

Yep. Sounds like me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:50 pm 

Lol yup for sure! lol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:30 pm 
Savior

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

I call Dana!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:35 pm 

Skittles i like and can I claim Clemence?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:40 pm 

Dana: Feisty, very feisty. She's small but carries a big punch. She's very fun and outgoing but has a sensitive trigger and if you trip it shits going to hit the fan. Some see her as bipolar, she's not just sensitive is all and easily angered.

Clemence: Caring. She puts others in front of herself and she's also fairly quiet. She's gentle and kind but is also very powerful. Sometimes it seems as if her power is hidden until it's needed.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:46 pm 

I like it its something that i can play easily.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:57 pm 

Can I had Monique? I can also play one of the guys if you need me too

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:01 pm 

Ok Monique like I said is my chara's twin. They are the youngest. Monique is an extremely happy person. She just seems to be able to work better in darkness, it's when she's the strongest. She likes to play mind games with people, usually as a joke. She's kinda a prankster.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:12 pm 

sweet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:06 pm 

Blog: View Blog (5)

Darn it Luna!!! >:O Okay, I want the Spirit girl! Margie!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:10 pm 

Ok sweet! Margie: She is basically good at everything, she just has the extra gift of seeing and speaking with the dead. She's a fairly bitter child. She keeps to herself a lot because usually she'll spit out something sarcastic or smart assy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

ooooooooooooo can i be lonnie?

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm 

Yes you can be Lonnie ^^ Lonnie: She's kinda ditzy on common sense but super smart with her spells and books. She has a bubbly personality and everyone loves her. She's always nice to everyone and they are nice back so when someone is rude she doesn't really know how to react.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

yay!!! sounds good!

"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can."
Hunter S. Thompson

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:02 pm 

Yay! hopefully I'll get an ooc up by tonight...I would like some dudes tho! lol