All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:16 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Remember remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. But what if the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes, and I know in 1605, he attempted to blow up the House of Parliament. But who was he really like? We told to remember the idea and not the man. Because the man can fail. He can be caught, he could be killed. But 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I witnessed firsthand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it or hold it. Ideas do not bleed. They do not feel pain. They do not love. And it is not an idea that I miss. It is a man. A man that made me remember the 5th of November. A man that I will never forget. ((qoute from beginning of movie))

((im looking for a rp person or people to do this. Doesnt mater. Im going to play evey. Unless someone thinks they can do her very well. So um, the plot is going to be after what happened after the movie and its going fun. Lets talk about it and see what we can do.))

Last edited by BunnyMama on Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:26 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

i claim XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:43 am 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Unless we find people for this. We are going to be in dead ducks

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:34 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

i see i can recrute peeps

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:05 pm 

You can?