All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Harry potter Rp (Open))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:11 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

So I wanted to make a harry potter movie. But I think there is one around here. Oh well, I wanted to do one that it will be hard. But this will start from the beginning. But I am going to play a girl that is harry's sister. But all I can remember is from the movie's and I read the books. But I really need to catch up in the books. Will do if someone is out to do this. Im also looking at the fact since she is Harry's sister. It would be funny if they were twins.

Name: Elizabeth Potter ((she doesnt know she is a potter tell mid of third year)) She goes by Zab, no one know's her last name not even her tell 5th year

Birth: same day as harry

Appearance: Long brown hair. Strait but always down. Mostly in her face. Her scar is on her neck so she tends to hide it with a turtle neck shirt. She doesnt stop wearing the shirts tell she gets into the end of 4th year. She then starts wearing regular dress shirts. This is when she finds herself not being embarassed on being a potter. And she starts getting proad cause she wants to protect Harry.

Bio may need to know for the whole thing and plot sticking to: Headmaster is guardian of Elizabeth, but she stays in Ireland with what nobody knows... she stays with vampire's. Vampire description below all this. She is very well known hogwarts cause she has been going to hogwarts since she was 4. She had done classes that were the first year when she was 9. She had to leave 2nd year because she was being turned into a vampire and she knew she was going have to. She was going to be gone for a year cause being new, she wouldnt be able to stick around blood-flow's* for so long. They knew that she would last in her 3rd year in school. This was planned when she was 5. In her first year she was captured by coral. And she helped harry... This will be more explained in rp. Second year, wasnt there. Third year she is told she is siblings with harry by headmaster. She promised herself she was going to be like her old ways. Headmaster told harry also about the siblings. But he explained more to Zab about the whole thing. She knew about the tail of harry she never really thought it was so big. And the scar on her neck she thought she got hurt by a vampire she was playing with when she was little. 4th year she gets into the contest thing on mistake. That will be morely explained later when we get to that year. She goes to the graveyard with harry cause she has too. 5th year she sticks with harry like glue, 6th year... (if we get there we will talk about it.)) oh also it takes here a couple years to get used to being around lupine. She has a hard time being a vampire but she likes it when she needs to be it. Great friends with hermonanie. Only teachers know about her vampire form tell 6th year students find out at the end. She is the first of all to be wizard and vampire.

Concept of the siblings: when voldemort killed there parents headmaster took Zab to the vampires. This was only cause James was friends with a royal of the vampires. She went there, and harry went to his aunts and uncle. This was thought to be best for the both of them. For them not to know each other. For both not to know what was so important. The second child of the potters were hidden away from everyone of the wizard world.

Vampires: Since there wasnt much about vampires in books or in the movie ill tell you about them I like. They change on full moon. Their full moon phase is like the werewolf. They dont know who they are but they feed tell the day comes. They form back to there human form and then when they want to go in form to fly they form into the same were form but they know who they are and there friends. The first couple years of shifting to were forum from human form is painful. But is adviceable by the vampires to form into there form when not on a full moon. In normal form and vampire form is when they move in a quick pass. Like get to one side of the castle in less then 5 seconds. They need to feed once a week. But they rarly kill their prey. They are very protective of those they care about. Proad for themselves. They are also to themselves. Trust little people. They like having purity in there line. A women can have one child only. And its bad if a royal queen gives birth to a male because a female is higher in respects then males. Because males tend to act on war. But females tend to think about what they need to do. That is a little more reason why females are higher then males.

((I dont care if you make a new character I dont care if you act as one of the character's on harry potter. But if you want to rp let me know if you want to do a 1x1 or a group)) I can always make a group and make many 1x1's with others

Teachers are open also i need about 3 or 4 more people. Students that are already made like ron and that others are open to people those who are not taken ill play

This goes for group and 1x1 when you sign up please list below:

Name:
School year from harry's first year:
Bio:
Apperance:
Other info i and others need to know:

Last edited by BunnyMama on Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:18 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:27 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

i'm in XD

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 pm 
Savior

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I'm in

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:58 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Fill in with the sign up thing in the first post. If you know more people who will do this show them

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:29 am 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

I'm in too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:32 am 

Sweet i need more. lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:10 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

btw just saw the new movie for this so im all in XD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:15 pm 

Alright... i read the last book it was making me made at the end i threw the book arcoss the room like i did on th 6th book

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:56 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Name:Damian serverus (same last name as snape...coincidence?)
House: Griffindore
School year from harry's first year: third year
Bio:
Damian's father snape has dedicated himself to harry's mother. Whether in a good way or bad no one will ever know. When lilly died snape was overtaken with sadness.Though he had a child that was two years older than harry.
Damian's mother is highly unknown. Nobody knows of her or who she is. The reason for this because snape is keeping her hidden and safe. As for his child he rarely ever looked at Damian as a son. Though he did feel for the boy. Damian was raised inside Hogwarts because snape made it so. He was raised their thus he has never been away from the school. On holidays and such he would help with cleaning, and taking care of things at the school.
He is the head of the Griffindore house. An unusually exception and granted a very smart one. However Damian's smarts, and cleverness almost make him seem like a slitheren. Even though his heart says Griffindore.There is a small riddle that he made up just for a joke...

beware, beware of the slitheren,
betrayel and slimyness befall all there,
but for those who are trustworthy there,
must find a way around the trickery of slitheren.
-yours truly Damian.

It is obvious how much he dislikes the slitheren house. But for what reason no one knows. He is also a queditch player.

Apperance:Image

(instead of the tie being green its the Griffindore colors..i couldn't find a good grifindore pick lol)
Other info i and others need to know:
theme:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:07 pm 

good

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:29 am 

Btw everyone are we going by the books or the movies

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:56 am 
Savior

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)

hmmm... Judging the sever twisting of HP lore, this happens on an alternate timeline... Seeing how a pair of twins will severely warp the original plot. I vote that we actually run through the finer aspects of this rp before actually launching it.

I say we start from HP year one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:21 am 

I'm in. Definately agree we should start from year one since the twin thing will warp everything. Btw, are we allowed to play cannons or is this an all original characters?

And yet I serve these lowly beings
My Council decreeing
Those worthy of my protection
Personally,
I could care less
The strongest survive, right?
And they are at the bottom of my food chain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:43 pm 

Okay everyone is here. im keeping this open for awhile but im making the IC and the OOC in the OOC everyone put your chara's there. alright?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:48 pm 

ooc is up. link is on first post

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:47 am 

is cannon characters allowed?

And yet I serve these lowly beings
My Council decreeing
Those worthy of my protection
Personally,
I could care less
The strongest survive, right?
And they are at the bottom of my food chain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:24 pm 

cannon?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:01 pm 

Cannon is for example Draco,Harry, or any other person that is from series that isn't made up

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:33 pm 

yea take what you want to play

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:03 pm 

I claim Draco then,so yeah