All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:44 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.
Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I made this RP as a way for people to get away from their real lives and just live another one in another way. It's just for fun, there's no real story line. It's just basically an alternate reality.

This is a medieval type era with dragons and mages, clans that can be segregated or allied, lovers, fighters. Basically anything that fits the medieval magical era.

A clan/village can either keep to themselves, have enemies, or have allies. A clan is determined by what the people worship/praise/take care in. I'm looking for clan leaders and then some members to follow. You may have more than one character but no more than you can handle please.

Clans I have so far:
Dragon Clan
Mage/Witch Clan
Assassin Clan
Holy/Divine Clan
Warrior Clan

If you have any ideas for more clans you are welcome to fill me in. Also, I would rather no vamp/werewolf clans just because I think they are getting a little overused.

There are also small villages that are segregated by people who decided to cross between two different clans. Aka hybrid villages.

So that's my idea...just wanting interest for now and I'm open to ideas to add. I'm gonna get a map made up by the end of today as well. So...ya...haha interested?

Last edited by skittles1313 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:10 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.

Map

Attachment:
map2.jpg
map2.jpg [ 45.93 KiB | Viewed 5531 times ]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

I like it well enough. If it gets more interest I'd like to play a mage/witch character.
So it's basically free form? Like we just do whatever we like?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:02 am 

im down for this
DRAGON CLAN FTW!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:07 am 

Pretty much win. I figured I needed a break from real life, which means others probably did too...so...ya lol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:46 am 

Then I'll join as a mage. Thing is though I only have until the start of September so I will have to leave then. Up to that I will be free to post pretty much everyday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:55 am 

Why September?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:50 pm 

Because I'm going away to school in the country.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

looks interesting to me, but do you have to be in a clan?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:51 pm 

Yea can we be drifters if not I wouldn't mind being the leader of the Assassin clan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:29 pm 

Well the problem with drifters is that everyone wants to be one...then there's no set up for anything. If there were to be drifters I would say they be merchants or minstrels...so if you want to be a drifter there's your options.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:45 pm 

Unless we get more interest each of you are going to have to play around 4 people...so if that's ok with y'all if not get your friend to join =D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:30 pm 

I can play a few characters. I think I'll make them all different parts of my personality.... Mmmmm yes more than one character is good.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:20 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

well I guess I could put my character in a clan, though I would have to think of which one to put her in

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:34 pm 

If you have an idea for her own type of clan to be put in then lemme know. imma make the ooc now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3771 OOC

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:12 pm 

lol so join us!