All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:02 pm 

Location: Snatching You up and Disposing of your Mutilated Body..
Blog: View Blog (1)

An old man sits on a chair, a boy on his knee. They are in an old tavern in a shipping town called Drakes Peak. The fire burns in the hearth, causing the shadows to dance on the wall. The only other person in the room would be the tavern's waitress, who is finishing up her duties for the night. The boy looks into the mans face and asks excitedly.

"Grampa! Can you tell me again about the Drake's Treasure?!" The man laughs, "I must have told you that story a dozen times by now." He sighs and takes a sip of his ale. He leans back in his chair and begins...

"Two hundred years ago, in the year of our Lord 1456, there was a Pirate, feared by all who traveled the seas. His real name was Gerard Drake,that's were our home got it's name from. But he was known far and wide as the Bloody Dragon the Pirate King. His ship was painted blood red from sails to hull and on its main flag was the Jolly Roger, white on black, with a red dragon gripping the skull. He was the most bloody and profitable pirates that ever sailed the seas. He took on great merchant ships, the navy and even other pirates, to get their treasures and killing almost every one on board. Many people both pirates and Navy alike searched out the Dragon, to kill him and enact their revenge and to get at his treasure. For one man who barely escaped an attack from the dragon with his life, escaped with a story."The elderly man continued his story as the young boy's eyes lite with excitement." The Dragon had a compass that pointed the way to a hidden island where, according to the man, he stored all his treasure. Unfortunately, no one is sure whether the Island exists or not. To the Pirates and Navy seeking revenge however, this did not matter, it was just another reason to kill the Dragon. And so the Commander of the Navy and The King of Pirates made a deal.They would join forces and destroy the Dragon, splitting up the treasure between themselves and each taking turns torturing him."Stopping to cough for a moment he stared down at his grand son,he was bobbing on his small knees with joy as the story had been told on,Ah.. the young always so excited by their favorite tales.He again resumed on seeing that his young one was getting slightly edgy with his pause." The entire force of Pirates and Navy sailed the seas looking for the Dragon. And one night in early august, they found him. He was taking provisions in a small island town, this very town in fact. When the two fleets got the word, they surrounded the town and began to fire volley after volley of cannon fire into it. They decided that a few casualties in order to catch the Dragon would be fine later, once they decided they had shot enough of the cannons they ordered their men to go and search the town for the Dragon. They searched for three days and three nights going over every inch of the rubble, searching for the Dragon. But the only trace of him they found were his men, killed by the attack and a note. The note was nailed to the tavern wall, and somehow escaped the destruction. On it was written a challenge from the Bloody Dragon."The bouncing little boy squealed in delight."Go on Grampa tell me what it said!"The elder chuckled at him and leaned over to pat his head."Why don't you repeat the note with me since you as well as I know it so well."He requested, the young boy nodded his head and began as his grand father did.

"I have sailed the seas for years and have taken my fill of blood and treasure,
I have decided that my time has ended, and a new generation of pirates shall take my place.
So to these new Scourges of the Sea, I say this.
Upon the Dragons Head Sits the Crown of Iron,
the Dragons Crown will lead you to the Gold Island
Those of you who search for this Dragon's Crown, I call you my children
And when you find this Island of Gold you shall have your inheritance,
and the title that was foolishly taken by a man who does not deserve it.
and will soon relinquish it. It is the title you will have earned the title of
The Pirate King."The old man marveled at his grandsons memory,"You sure now you stuff don't you lad?" With those few words he yet again resumed his story.

"The Black Giant, who had taken the Title of Pirate King was furious and ordered his men to never speak of the Dragon's Challenge but he could not stop them, soon word of the Dragon's challenge spread, and the King got wind of it.He wanted it, he thought maybe being King of the Pirates would do him and his homeland some good.He sent his navy and many pirates he promised to split the treasures with to search in vain for the Dragon's Crown. The title of Pirate King has changed hands many times since that day, proving the Dragon right. And many people still go out and search for the Dragon's Crown, and the path to the greatest treasure the world has ever seen."

It has been two hundred years since the Bloody Dragon issued his challenge. For years people searched and for some time that search has slowed. Lately though the search for the Treasure has increased at an shocking rate due to a new and young kings curiosity to have the crown and the pirates at the sway of his hand, and another reason for this are the Dragon stones. Mystical stones brought from a distant land farther over the sea that anyone has been before. These stones give the owner amazing abilities as the tale of those go any way. The name Dragon Stone was given in the other country but many of the Pirates and Men believe that this is a sign that the Dragon's treasure is soon to be found. A race to acquire the stones began and soon the limited supply of stones were snatched up some were by some band of pirates who worked for the Young King. Either way a new power had tipped the balance of the world, and all of it was now centered on the Dragon's treasure yet again.

Six Stones must be found in order to obtain treasure beyond ones dream and the title that would determine who was worthy enough to have it.But with the army in the way and the pirates who obtained the stones on the loose fighting amongst them selves over the stones who will be victorious which crew and Captain will obtain glory and Fame or Infamy?Whoever it may be ,only they can weave the tail of the new Pirate King...

Is this any good?

I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right.I swear I'm right.
'Swear I knew it all along.Deep in the ocean, dead and cast away
Where innocence is burned, in flames
A million miles from home, I'm walking ahead
I'm frozen to the bones, I am...

~|:|.Butler.|:|

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yes it's really good, I like it. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace