All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb4/ ... emon-1.jpg
It had been so long since God had sent Lucifer to hell and kept him there. But that was the Christian story. The Greeks store was way different, He was a god and to be condemned the depth of heal. And many other legends of him. But his own store was what he lived. There was no way to go up to earth. He watch those who die slowly, And some quick. Depending on what they did. He had connections to heavens. More like a 'telephone or email' for the connections. There was no war going on between heaven and hell for there was no point only there would be a war for that of end times. The war would last for ever. Yes there was evil on earth of demons and unholy spirits. But those were the spirits caught between heaven and hell, those whom have had been judge and those whom souls escape hell.
Lucifer was the type of guy who would get interested of a holy man dying and going down to his depths hell. Because he did something he shouldnt. Because god was a merciful man on certain matters. He started to get bored with his normal days. Killing judging. And then watch the long deaths die slowly. He need someone to join him in his life, someone like him. Human.... demon.... angel... It didnt mater to him

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

humm this looks interesting...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:07 am 

Do you want to do it? Got any question's?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 pm 

yes I would like to do it.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:27 pm 

Got any questions? If so i can answer.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm 

no questions, just start when your ready :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:20 pm 

Well do you got a character ready? Cause i need to know how to start if i dont know where to start In the beta

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm 

yeah I got one ready, do you want me to post the information about the character or start off the rp?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:32 am 

both please. Start off after the CS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:03 pm 

OK you want me to PM you the first post or you want to do it on the board? Either one is OK with me.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm 

Name:Mistina
Race: half demon/half elf
Personality:quite a trickster, likes to show off, gets bored easily, has some secret hobbies
Story: she had always loved her father more than her mother, he died when she was just a youngster and she was rather bitter about that. Her mother, not being able to deal with a young child had ditched her off by herself to fend on her own. Luckily some fairies found her and raised her. She hated her mother for ditching her, but made no move to find her in order to exact revenge. She wanted to find a demon who was strong like her father in order to love, but hasn't had much luck in finding just the right guy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:45 pm 

kk ill make the 1x1 sometime

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 pm 

I thought you wanted me to start?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 pm 

Well this is IC and Empty told me that i needed to put things in 1x1 when i find someone when starting so im doing that. So hold on

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:31 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=3701 that is the ic