All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My idea. (For now...)
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:11 pm 

Blog: View Blog (3)

So, I basically have been thinking about this idea since last night or so, and wondered if anyone thought it was a good idea to pursue.

Basically what would happen is I would look for a few active role-players and the sort of basis to the story would be that everyone is their own God-like creator, and would build their own sort of world based entirely on their imagination. Of course I'd make rules later so no one goes entirely overboard, but for the most part you would basically create and prepare yourself for the pending 'End of Days' where all would be destroyed. Of course if each player is able to overcome presented challenges to them and their lands they would probably have a chance of survival and whatnot, proclaiming them victors, and all that jazz.

So, if anyone thinks it is a good idea, please do say so. Other than that, I'm kind of brain-dead tonight. >.<

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace