All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Vampire Mistress (open)
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:47 am 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.
Medals: 2
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It was the middle of the 15th century. France was in complete despair, everyone was lost and confused. Even their own monarchy didn't know what to do. It was a dull life for the people and their King and Queen had done all they could but nothing helped. The other nations beside them were living a happy life compared to the French. It was dismal, grey, all hope was lost.

Now, to top off all their pain and sorrow the nation had heard of a merciless beast, feasting off the people in the outer villages. Their loved ones were there in the day but once the sun rose the next morning all they found was their dead body, sucked dry, and cold to the bone. There were more people lost each day, the more villagers found dead the more fear was instilled inside them. The villagers were done, they weren't going to lose anymore, the men in one small village got together one night and stayed in a room with the most beds, the most sleeping at one time and waited. Finally, after the clock struck one there it was. It had come, they lit their lanterns and lifted their weapons, then the creature turned to them. It was a woman, a full grown beautiful goddess. She fled from the sight of them, taking the sleeping body with her.

News spread throughout the villages. "Vampire, vampire!" It was everywhere. They had guards up at night now hoping to kill the beastly woman. Each morning they still found loved ones dead, but the beast was no longer on the border villages, she was moving inward, towards the population, towards the monarchy. Finally a home was struck, the home of the viscount. His daughter had been taken, not just left for dead but taken leaving a trail of blood. The viscounts men followed the trail until it just ended. No more blood, no body, nothing. Everyone lived in fear and no one was safe.

One evening, the king and his queen were pacing through their bed chamber when there was a knock on the heavy wooden doors of the chateau. They paused. Not long after the head guard burst through the chamber doors. "It's her." he croaked. Not long after the words left his mouth the vampire was behind him, pushing him to the side. She was on the monarchy like a lion on a wounded gazelle. They were pinned to the walls. "Beg for mercy and I shall spare your lives. I have un offer for you pathetic people. I vwill reign and ou shall live. If I do not reign, ou vwill die." The vampire got her way. She now reigned all of France, the monarchy in the dungeons. That night she went out to make an announcement to the people.

"My beloved people! Bow to me! Join me! I can give you a life that vwill neva end! Choose now! Become my subjects and live foreva or be my servants until your pathetic bloodline ends!"

Serene (Vampire Mistress): Me
Vampire Lover: Skyrie
Head Guard: Nanophage
Three Vampire Hunters, Vampire Maid, and spouses are still needed. As well as humans. I am asking for many people but I want to make sure I get these bases covered! Thanks!

Last edited by skittles1313 on Thu May 26, 2011 12:32 am, edited 3 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Vampire Mistress
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

*Jumps in and Raises hand* Me! Me! Me! Me!

I wana be a warrior of somekind that comes seeking immortality from Ireland =D

I have been waiting for to happen for days *Hugs Skitsi* Thank you! XB

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:38 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

I like this idea but is it a one on one? If not I am SO IN! =D

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:47 pm 

Location: In a large forest that you can only find if you already know where it is.

Nano, you can come from wherever seeing as you have not entered yet lol and please, do join taylor. just wanting interest ^^

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:34 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

YAYS! Thank you =D

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:35 pm 

You're welcome! Just a few more people and I'll open up the OOC

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:02 pm 

That's ok Skyrie I still want you! lol

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm 

OOC
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3386

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 8:29 pm 

Can I join?

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:30 pm 

Indeed you can. Click the ooc link right above your post and add your chara so I can accept it! Oh, and please only humans or vamps. No werewolves or other sorts please!