1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Mer Form:Image

Human Form:Image

Appearance Age: 18
Neo
Male Siren-Youngest Prince of the Sea

Neo swims around beneath the water. He appeared to be nineteen in human years. He loved the sea. He also loved the freedom that came with being an outcast. He was too hyperactive. Too curious. And asked too many questions. So when he was seven years old he had been abandoned by his parents. And everyone else. They left him behind during the night. And they never looked back. So he grew up without friends or family. He couldn't help his nature. He was who he was. And nothing was going to be able to change that.

He had a playful and fun loving nature. So he was free to travel the seven seas. To travel the world. And his only friends were the animals that inhabited the sea. He loved the carefree life yet often wondered something. He wonders.........what is love? Love was something he had never had. And as such when he saw lovers on the beach. People who loved each other holding hands while walking across the sands under the pale moonlight. Or even children with their parents. It all made him want to know.....what is love?

He was swimming near land. Flipping high up into the air and diving in an arc back into the sea. Playing and doing aerial acrobatics with dolphins. The storm that was nearing was making the waves harsher and the wind much more violent. Having fun or not to continue doing so could be dangerous. Yet he was having too much fun to remember this. He flips in and out. Just having the time of his life. The huge tidal wave caught him off guard. Threw him into the air and onto the beach. Far away from sea. His tail fin switched to legs and the scales became...pants. He sighs. And passes out. Having hit his head upon the sand hard.

The next morning when he awakens he looks around. He remembers a few things. Sea is home. His name is Mist. He is a sea person. And the rest was a blank. He manages to sit up yet the walking part he was like a baby. He was able to walk yet fell after a few feet. "HELP!!!!!!" he cries out. His hair sea tossed and had sea weed in it. Yet he was still smexy beyond all belief. He pants. Forcing himself up to his knees. Sweat forming on his features. "IS ANYONE THERE??????" he screams out. Voice carrying on the wind.

*THIS IS THE START

Last edited by zoruna on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:16 am 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Medals: 2
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Kiki was a commander, Her village was on the shore of the pacific ocean in japan. She lives with her mother. And her father died in war. And as for siblings, she had none. She was always helping with her mothers work. Washing, cook, farm, etc. She was being of age to marry, but the thing was she didnt like men, She never got along with them.
There was a day when a man came to the village, for some odd reason she was the one to take him in, He wasnt badly injure. But he had nowhere to go.

After awhile she had grown onto him, She had made freinds with him. After months went by, They started to be together, then one day he told her what he was. Where he came from. He told her that he was the son of the water god, He came onto land to find a bride, his 'soul mate.' It was said that he would not have anyone to be kind to him untell he found his bride, She looked at him and it was a lot for her. But she took it up and went to be his bride.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:32 am 

Medals: 7

Neo was watching his father ailing. Dying from his battle of the gods. His tears were in his eyes. He hears his father's words echoing in his mind. Find your bride Neo. I tried to get a bride for...you...promise me... He remembered promising him to do so. To find this bride his father had tricked into being his bride. In order to get his son a bride. In his merman form still. He scans the area in the sea. He wanted to find this woman. Learn about her. He was swimming rapidly and quickly towards the surface. Eyeing the surroundings. He was swimming in and out of the waves. The storm was getting more and more violent. Just as he flew out of the water and into the air to dive back in further along the way...a HUGE wave slammed into him. Sending him hurtling onto the shore the young woman was near. "Uhn...." he groans out. Legs forming yet still shimmered of merman scales for the moment. Slowly sinking into his skin. Save at his feet which were still slightly in the beach waters. "HELP! SOMEONE!" he had never walked on land before. He pulls himself forwards out of the water and into the sun. Pants forming from his scales. Soft yet shimmery like fish scales.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:53 pm 

My time isn't something to waste. My caring isn't something to let pass. Be greatful for what you have. It maybe what you get.

Kiki was looking out the sea from her house. The storm was strong. Hearing a voice on the beach. The village was abandoned because the storm. All the villager sat in there houses. She looked at her mother. "Ill be right back mother." She said getting her shoes on.
"Be careful kiki."
"I will mother."
Kiki runs into the storm. "Are you okay? Where did you come from." She grabbed your arm, hosting your weight on her. She walked you to her house. The house was warm and bright. Small, with only 3 small room. It had a kitchen and an living room in the same room. The bedroom's were the same. And the bathroom was a different room. Saddly enough the bathroom was the biggest room. She cared you to a mat in the living room. She lied you down. And then she went to get a blanket. "Do you need something to drink like tea?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:03 pm 

Neo looks up. Seeing someone running his way. "Can't walk..." he says. Sputtering out sand from when he face planted the seashore. "The ocean." he says honestly. Holding onto her he stumblingly walked towards wherever he was being taken to. He looks around. Barely able to walk with how used to his tail fin he was. His pants shimmered like fish scales though were soft as silk. Very confusing it would be to any who did not know what a merman or mermaid was. He looks around and held onto her. Laying down and shivers. "I want to go back to the sea..." he says. Cold now that he was out of the water. There was seaweed trapped in the long locks of his strangely sea colored hair. He looks around. "What sort of cavern is this?" he says in puzzlement. Never having seen the inside of a land persons home before.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 pm 

Kiki wrapped you in a blanket. "Not today. You wont being heading out there." She had thought you as a fish man living on the sea, and that you never had been on long. Something of that. Then she heard cavern. She laughed. "Silly one, this is a house. Its the house of Nakigasuma. We help fisherman when they come from there fishing trip. But today the storm has made many concern for my mother and i." She looked outside. "Tell the storm has dyed down and a fishman can get you to your ship. You'll have to stay here." She said. She hadnt connect the dotes yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 pm 

Neo looks at her. "Why not?" he asks in confusion. He looks at her. "House?" he blinks. "Fishermen? Oh the two leggers who stand on wooden things that stand in the ocean(piers)." he says. Looking at her. Trying to understand. "Ship? What is a ship?" he says in confusion. Trying to understand what this landlegger was talking about but she was just confusing him with each thing further that she said. His eyes widen in fear. "NO! I NEED TO GET TO THE SEA!" he cries out in fear. Squirming yet can't really can't anywhere. "Darnit...what is wrong with my lower half? Why does this happen every time I accidently end up on land." he mutters. He didn't know how to use his legs...at all.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:01 pm 

Kiki looked at you. She didnt know what you were freaking out on. And what you were confused about. She held you while thinking on why you acted so clueless. "Hey, Hey. Stop, no one will hurt you. If anyone trys to hurt you. They would have to go though me." She said looking at you. She didnt know what to do for your panic attack. She thinks more. She held your shoulders and makeing you face her. "Hey, shush my mother is not well, and very old if you wake her. Ill be really mad." Truth said. she didnt want to help to people at once. And her mother was a needing person

Kiki grabbed a fish from the Kitchen. "Want it?" She sat infrount of you. Crossing her legs. "So what is your name? Where do you come from." She still hasnt connected what you were. She wouldnt be shocked if she was told. A whisper came form the beach. She jumped up to see out the window. It was fishermen.
"Hold on." She runs out the house. Helping the fishermen. After awhile she came back. "This will be awhile, just sleep." She said. And then went back out with a few baskets.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:14 pm 

Neo looks at her. Squirming a bit. "You don't know that." he says in a trembling voice. Not trusting her or anyone of the land. He didn't know if she was safe or not. Relaxing a bit. Looking at her. Paling a bit and shakes his head. "My name is Neo." he says softly. Watching her come and go. After a bit he drifted off. Dreaming of the sea and wishing it was not so very far away. He begins to toss and turn. The sea outside did as well. He was sleeping fitfully now. He couidln't help it. His mother was gone somewhere else in the world. His father was dying or possibly already dead. He was alone and his father said something about a bride. He knew nothing about this.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:40 pm 

Kiki had finished with the fishermen. She came in. "Those fishermen are so brave just to get more fish."She said. She opened a book, writing the time and how many baskets the fish took up. After the storm was to lessen she would have to get onto a wagon and dilver the fish to another house that would do there job with the fish. She finished, looking at you sleep. It was watching a small pet sleep. She smirked. "Nio huh?" She had still not figured that what is sleeping infrount of her was the person she was to marry. She had her journal she wrote in next to her bed. This was kept for her thought, and her day and how it went. She never really talked to her mother since she was sick. She lyed down in her bed and took a little nap.