All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

The King of Vlanmir has a secret. A secret he has changed the very social structure of his country to hide. This secret is the true Queen of Vlanmir, his niece Scia. He changed every law, making impossible for his niece to ever find out her true identiy and take her rightful place on the throne. Unfortunately for him, Wuflin (The enemy nation of Vlanmir) wants to put Scia on the throne, and are willing to risk war to accomplish it.

And caught in the middle is Scia, who's recently gone from a common street thug to the lost princess of the country she hates, and her best friend and partner in crime, who doesn't know where they stand with her anymore.

A major aspect of this world is the "Undesirable Laws" passed by King Jeremy of Vlanmir. These laws make every illegitimate child and children of multiple races (Like Vlanmiric and Wufish) non-citizens and make it illegal for them to advance beyond barely making enough to survive and to reproduce. This leads to a large criminal underworld, one where Scia and her partner have made a living in being the "ones who can do anything for a price".

-I'm looking for a preferable male partner to play the best friend. I want to maybe go in a romantic direction-.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:17 pm 

You know me I'ii do it but if you want to try with someone else it's understandable

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:23 pm 

Roleplaying with you is fun. If your in I'll post a thread and link.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:31 pm 

XD ok with me,I'm in but I'ii post back mabye torromow

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:03 pm 

Haha me too. School gets in the way of posting. Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=3343