All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

So i got this rp idea from a book i was reading, and checked out, in my school library. Title is Weird Indiana. It's basically about the local legends and best kept secrets P: Hope you'd guys lik to join ^__^

Stepp Cemetery, the mother of all ghost stories.
In a secluded corner of Morgan Monroe State Forest near Bloomington is where a small cemetery is placed. The few tombstone there are illegible and weather worn. It is a small and peaceful place, where one would wish to be.

In one corner of the cemetery, next to a small grave, is where a stump of a fallen over tree is carefully carved into what seems to be a chair. Local teenagers have named the chair, Witch's throne. when in fact it is not a throne of a witch, but a seat where a woman whose greif took her beyond the bounds in sanity and into the realm of Hoosier folklore.

The setting is in Morgan Monroe State Forest near Bloomington, Indiana. Here there will be young teenagers who are apart of their schools news editorial staff decide to test their fate and prove the legend of the Witch's throne is real or not after a mysterious letter was sent to the one of the memebers of the editorial staff. (I shall pick who gets the letter.)

There will be no name to the letter and it will be written on a printer paper but wroten by hand in an old calligraphy style. After the letter is sent to the chosen Hoosier (teen) the team will decide to go on a dark and dreary night on a full moon. They will incounter many things along the way incuding demons and other apparitions, not only face problems with the living, and what not. Not only will they try to help the young woman crossover, they will also be given a treasure (The treasure will be mentioned later on.)

I need about 4 people. They will be the teens in the editorial staff (and anyone else they wish to be). I shall be the ghost woman and any others that they will encounter. They rest of the plot will be put into place and whatever else shall that shall added later on as the rp goes along ^__^

Last edited by HayyelObsession on Mon May 02, 2011 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Stepp Cemetery
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:00 pm 

bump? o-o

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Stepp Cemetery
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:21 pm 

huurrrr o-o

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 8:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I'ii try it

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 pm 

Kewl ^__^

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:32 am 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

I'm in Hayy-chan

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:45 am 
Savior

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)

POWERTHIRST! TOBUSCUS! SPARTA!?!

I'M IN!

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:13 pm 

xDD omfg yay! this is awesome, one more person to join and i'll make the ooc ^__^

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:18 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

darn...*hates having to wait. pretend pouts*