All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:56 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Well, you could say I LOVE Assassin's Creed (All of them that are out for Xbox at least, for those are the only ones I've played) and I'm best (and like) RPing canines more than humans, so canines have ended up here to, lolz.

???†
The human assassin's have been here longer than the canines, but they have discovered how helpful some canines can be in an assassination mission, but only if they were breed right, almost perfect, but not quite, every living thing does have their flaws. As now, the canines have a tag, it has a number, they have names, but when called by the leader of the assassin‘s clan, they have to respond to that number that‘s on their tag. An assassin can only have three of the canines, only three, and they can‘t choose their canines; the canines have to pick their master. The master they pick will be the one they‘ll have forever, the one that they‘re willing to die for. The canines have been breed through the assassin‘s clan also, but only the best of them are breed mostly (But pretty much, I'm sure all the user-played canines will have good stats, lolz). The assassin‘s goal with their canines is to bound with them and train them well, the canines will already be highly trained when you get them, but you get to train them in your ways, another one is to make it able to obey every command you send to them, the only reason they would listen is if there‘s another way, or if they just knows that it’s master wrong, but usually they listen to every command they get, without wondering why it has been ordered to them. The canine will also never leave their master side, unless ordered or if they have a plan on their mind or they have to run ahead to check the area, or guard their master from enemy’s, especially if their master is wounded and can‘t really do anything. After they chose their master, the assassin has to take care of them themselves. They usually just get food and stuff from the clan‘s base, but they‘ll sometimes have to serve their canine a different meal at times, like maybe take it hunting once in a while to gain it‘s trust and loyalty better. And don‘t think that the canines don‘t know what they‘re doing, they know every thing about what they‘re doing. That’s pretty much it, oh, the canine’s usually end up acting like a rabid animal when they kill, and they don’t ever bite their master, for if they get punished physically, they know they did something wrong, but the master of the canine doesn’t punish them unless they do something wrong, and they can only do it right away, or the canine won’t understand why, they just know they did something wrong (And it's aorta based off Dead to Rights and y'all probably already that it's sorta based of Assassin's Creed (As listed at the top, and yea, a bit Ginga based also).
Yea, sorta suck at plots DX.

I‘m gonna call it ‘Breaking Point‘, but I‘m spelling it in these weird, fun letters like this: B??????g P????.

People, it‘s Not Your Fault! Just Burn It Down and Sail ‘cause Some Sort of Creature will help you. The Soul Wars have begun, and they all have Guilty Filthy Souls. All I Need is to Wake Up 'cause My Nightmare’s Dream have Megalithic Symphony. So Jump on My Shoulders! Knights of Shame, Have You Gone AWOL?
From above, you can tell I very much Luffles AWOLNATION.

Friend: -looks at a Gerard picture-
I believe he'd be a Black Panther instead of a White Tiger.
Sister: Yea.
Me: "Sreet walking cheetah with a capitol "G"!".
Friend and sister: ... XD...

Me: Vampires Will Never Hurt You is meh favorite MCR song. <3
Can't decide which Cage the Elephant song is mah favorite... maybe Cover Me Again? Blah, I dunno.
Friend: ...

I will never forget I wrote "F--k You!" on my hand and waved at random people. They were all so offended. <3

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:37 pm 

I don't know if you still want to do this, but I'm incredibly interested in it. (I'm a huge AC fan too xD) :) Do you have a plot idea for it, or would you just go as the RP goes...?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:50 am 

I am up for it as well I am also BIG AC fan/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:48 pm 

Yea, I'm still up for it (Yayz! More AC fans <3). The plot's pretty much assassin's now having canines, other than that, it's pretty much a no-plot role-play (what I usually do, I like going with the flow).

People, it‘s Not Your Fault! Just Burn It Down and Sail ‘cause Some Sort of Creature will help you. The Soul Wars have begun, and they all have Guilty Filthy Souls. All I Need is to Wake Up 'cause My Nightmare’s Dream have Megalithic Symphony. So Jump on My Shoulders! Knights of Shame, Have You Gone AWOL?

Can't decide which Cage the Elephant song is mah favorite... maybe Cover Me Again? Blah, I dunno.

I will never forget I wrote "F--k You!" on my hand and waved at random people. They were all so offended. <3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:48 pm 

Ah, gotchya! Sounds good to me :) This is gonna sound stupid, but are we to be RP'ing the assassins xD

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:49 pm 

Yea, both the canines and assassins (depending if ya just want assassin charries, canine carries or both). XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 am 

Ah, okay! In that case, I'm definitely interested in doing this RP :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:17 pm 

I'ma get the OOC up soon =3