All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:05 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am looking for a few people who would like to collaborate with on some kind of an adventure or maybe some kind of fantasy adventure.

I have a few ideas that we can do:

1. End of the Earth-
t is the year 2080 and the earth has gone into chaos. The rich keeps get richer while the poor keep getting more poor. There are too many people on Earth and not enough food to feed them. The air quality has gone bad to worse and almost nonexistent due to the lack of trees which were chopped down for paper and wood. Farmers are no longer and most of the food is manufactured synthetic environments such as greenhouses instead of grown in the fields and orchards. Water is more expensive then gas and gas is not always available so most of the world's population either walked or biked because the electric car is too expensive for the common people.

A group of scientists were debating over whether or not to go into space or underwater. They were split in half as to which way to go. The government would give the winning scientist team the go ahead if their prototype will work. Each team of scientists hurry and scurry about for they need to have prospective subjects to show how the new environment will work. They go out and scout out likely people to populate their new environment and prove to the government that theirs was the better choice.

The government set out fliers to prospective employment agencies for the two group of scientists to review. The employment agencies would get a bonus for each acceptable applicant. All of the employment agencies were more than glad to accept the fliers for jobs were scarce. They had the applications and were ready to start handing them out.

2. The Wanderer-
Once again The Wanderer is asking for lonely hearts to write in for a free cruise. Yes, an all expense free cruise for those who are actively looking for a mate. Please include where you wish to be picked up at and points of interest.
Out of the blue you receive an invitation to a free cruise. Now who would be foolish enough to give away a free cruise?
Well, who ever it is, he or she must be eccentric. Now here is the question:
Will you go on an unnamed, unknown cruise line? Even for free? To any destination?

3. The Remnant Circus-
Have you ever thought about what happens to circus performers who lost their jobs? Now you can experience the feeling when you happen to join us.
This RP is all about circus performers and workers after the circus has shut it’s tent due to a tragic event.
This RP is all about a circus that voluntarily went out of business after a disastrous fire that killed 13, sent 24 to the hospital and other minor burns that performers sustained by fighting the fire. The Core Performers and the owner decided to give up the circus for the time being but the Core Performers would meet together after a year of not speaking to each other. This space of time was to give them time to heal and decide what they wanted to do with the rest of their life.

My only 2 requests are 1- Post daily or even several times a day and 2- Let me know if you are done with the RP or going to be gone for a couple days so that I know what to expect. This is my hobby and I would like to spend several hours a day every day RPing.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:07 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Yo I'd love to try your Wanderer!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:19 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Hi! I would love to do this RP with you but I have had a severe allergy attack over the last couple weeks and am going back to the doctor today. If you are still interested when I get back later today, we can still do it. Sorry about this complication. :(