All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:36 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

I am thinking about opening another magic academy but slightly different than the one in Beta. There will be three academies that you may apply for which makes this particular RP be called Tri Academy. I will be posting deadlines like there is in RL and expect some romance as drama. Like in RL, if you miss a class, you miss a class but you are responsible for the information that is in the class.

The only requirement is to post often with at least 3 full lines such as above and pushes the story along. I will expect you to choose a class and I will need at least 3 characters per class. You may also have 3 characters but not more than 1 in each class.

Does anyone have any questions?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sounds very interesting. I'm in once I can think of a character

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:55 pm 

Think what it take for you to want to leave this planet and never come back! As far as a CS

Name:
Rank the following Core Elements from the one that fits you best to the one that doesn't fit you very well.
Air/Wind; Earth; Fire;Water

My CS:
Name: Naurene Rose DeForrest
Rank the following Core Elements from the one that fits you best to the one that doesn't fit you very well.
Air/Wind; Earth; Fire;Water
1. Earth
2. Fire
3. Water
4.Air/Wind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:05 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Hello The Creator,
Out of curiosity what does the school look like or what's it like? In the first post its described as a magic school, but I was wondering about the details. I'm interested in joining.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:47 pm 

Here is the OOC: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=52435

I have some pictures but I have not uploaded them yet.

It is dinner time so I will be back soon.

Here is where the pictures are stored: http://tri-academy.wikia.com/wiki/Maps_of_the_Academy
I am working on the outside of the Academy but it is not yet done.

Be sure to check the hiders for more information in the OOC.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:53 am 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Thank you Creator 7 :D
I have a few questions if you don't mind answering them. Please take your time answering them.

1. I was thinking of having two siblings attend this school is there an age limit students can attend?

2. I read that we need to pick our courses do you know how many each student should have?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:24 pm 

dreamgurl42 1. 14 to 19 years old
2. You will choose which career you would like to try for:
A. Traditional Magick
B. Draconic Arts
C. Witchdom

Before you go into your chosen field, you must be able to do the Basic or Introduction to Magick. There are a few that Draconic Arts don't need to take but it is recommended to take all courses. Each course will have their own Orientation for their own class.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:21 am 

I still need at least 2 more characters to be able to start! Please help me create a new and interesting Magick Academy! If you want to know anything more, ask!

I was once asked The why and how I came up with my world | +
I made this world to escape this one. I wanted a world where the laws make sense to me and give everyone a fair chance in making something out of themselves. Also the magic is different because it is controlled by special means.

The Magickal Core is the Imagination of a child. Some people keep their Inner Child with them and allows The Inner Child out to explore the world. It is what I believe keep a person young at heart.

There are two ways into My World. The old way is through a special picture that a student or teacher found somewhere. The new way and the way we are doing at the moment, is a letter that has a ‘virtual trunk’ enclosed inside. This signifies the leaving of home and Earth.

There used to be just Caldwell’s Academy of Magical Talents. I add The Draconic Arts to add more classes to the world.

After a while, people stopped posting and that world died. I now started to think and decide to create a whole new world in a new galaxy.

The name of my galaxy is a play on words and my favorite candy, Bridge Mix. You will find out that you have traveled across a bridge into the galaxy or a new life. The bridge is not ever burned because we need to go back to Earth or RL from time to time.

That is the base of my world and the reasoning behind it. You will find out that many books have been read and parts taken from them such as the various mythical creatures from myths around the world, dragons from the Pern Books, and Harry Potter among the ones I have read. Yet I have spun them about and recreated them to fit in my world.

Welcome to My World and where I reign Supreme.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:32 pm 

Once again I need students for my academy. Please post your character sheets here!
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE HUMAN!!
Name:
Air/Wind; Earth; Fire;Water ((see below spoilers))

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:26 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

i'm very interested!

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.