All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am a great fan of this show, and I thought I would start my own spin. This is basically the history of Gem War re-imagined by us. I'll start the actual thing once I have four profiles.

Name:
Height:
Weapon:
Gem Type:
Side:
Personality:
Brief history:

My character

Name: Moonstone
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Romantic Orientation: Demiromantic
Height: 5'7"
Weapon: Longsword
Gem Type: Moonstone
Side: The Rebellion
Personality: Moonstone is a cheerful gem, who values all life. She can be a bit reserved at times, but she will gradually warm up to others. Her one passion is music, and she can spend hours listening to music, no matter what the source is. She dislikes the current system Homeworld has in place because she feels it limits Gems' freedom to do what they want to do.
Brief history: Moonstone was made to be one of White Diamond's subjects and tried to serve her the best she could. Over time, however, Moonstone watched other Gems suffer under the rule of the Diamonds and the system they had in place, and she began to resent the way Homeworld operates. This belief and her love for all living things prompted her to defect and join the Rebellion.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace