All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:13 am 

Freezing and burning, total opposites

Blog: View Blog (0)

I was kind of thinking to do a time travel rp. Like having a person from the far future to come to the present. The only problem is that one character has to be from the future and the rest (1 or more) have to be from the present. I'm not sure which role I would be good at, so pm me if you're willing to rp with me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 5:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

my main villain would be good if you dont mind a villain and having the genre be both sci-fi and supernatural?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:07 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Hi. Don't know if this really fits the bill but I posted a few game ideas in beta interest check. One of them was this:-

4. Travellers in a Non-Euclidean Box (Dr. Who Spin-off)

Episode 1 - Tin Man

(London, November 1888)

She shivered in the cool night air, pulling the shawl closer around her. It hid her bosom from site to do this, but Mary's desire to keep warm overrode her desire to attract a mark that night. Besides, business had been lousy since recent events. If it wasn't for the need to feed and clothe herself, Mary would have done the sensible thing and abandoned her 'profession' until the monster had been caught.

The walk back to Miller's court was a lonely one. The silence broken by the distant sound of Big Ben chiming the hour. She was about to walk up the steps to her door when a black gloved hand stopped her. The figure was dressed quite refined for the east end of London. His black clothing and cloak giving him an imposing presence. The top hat gave the impression of wealth. A scarf covered most of his face and his skin seemed pale against a pair of dark eyes that were hard to see in the faint gaslight. Without speaking he extended his arm and opening his hand he produced a shining coin. The movement was graceful and yet also oddly jerky.

Smiling to herself, Mary took the man's arm and led him into her house. She was surprised at how cold his arm felt and once inside she helped him remove his coat and scarf. The light inside the house no longer hid the grinning metal skull and black eyeless sockets that stared back at her.

She didn't get a chance to scream. The thing silenced her before any sound could escape.

---------

Travellers in a Non-Euclidean Box is a game set in the Dr. Who Universe. I WILL NOT BE USING CANNON CHARACTERS. I am looking for a maximum of three players, all of whom will need to be in London in 1888 during the time of the ripper murders. In general it would be easier if all characters were human or at lease close enough to human to pass as one of them. The Timelord will be an NPC, the characters will become the assistants. If the current scenario works out then I will turn this game in a campaign comprising of a series of adventures through time and space.

In terms of the universe It will be set during the current series (the 13th, soon to be 14th Doctor). The Doctor herself will not feature in the game. The level of maturity will be on a par with Torchwood rather than Dr. Who. The theme will be much darker than either series.

The game itself will be free form but I may do some die rolling 'behind the scenes' to determine certain outcomes.

I'll take 1-3 players for this one.