All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Changing world 1x1
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:08 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

This is one Idea that I have. It's a 1x1 thread.

Looking for a shifter character--- While driving home on a quiet backstreet, Muse A spots a wounded animal on the side of the road. Having a soft spot for suffering creatures, Muse A pulls over and scoops the animal up into the backseat of their car. Muse A drives home with the good intention of nursing the poor animal back to health, unaware that the animal (Muse B) is really a shapeshifter. After making a comfortable place for Muse B to sleep, Muse A heads off to bed. By morning, Muse B is feeling a bit better and they shift back into their human form just as Muse A enters the room to check up on them. Muse B tries their best to explain what’s going on without terrifying Muse A. According to shapeshifter law, Muse B now owes Muse A Their loyalty and must stay with them until the debt is repaid. Maybe possible romance if it’s a male and friendship if it’s a female

I'd play Muse A and it will be a female :)

Be ready for actions, adventure twist and turns and if you are okay with it, romance!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Changing world 1x1
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 5:27 am 

Hanging stockings with care

Blog: View Blog (0)

Looks really cool. I'd like to join if your still looking for a partner ^-^

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace