All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: looking for rp
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:13 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

looking to get a rp or two started now that life has settled down and got more free time then i know what to do with. i'm open to most kinds of rps. my favorite is medieval fantasy. if you have any questions or anything just ask or let me know :-)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: looking for rp
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:35 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)

Hey! I'd be interested in a medieval fantasy story as well, I was wondering what sort of plot you were looking for within that genre. There's just so many possibilities, y'know?

I'm down for most anything as well, I work so I can't post all the time but I'm happy to post whenever I can. Unless you're looking for a real rapid-fire kin'a partner, I should be able to help out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:38 pm 

lol i didn't even think of a plot ideal yet so we can work on one as well. and as to posting i work as well and have a little one. so posting when we can works for me. I have many character ideals. though they are all females....tryed playing a guy charater it didn't work. so if you have any ideals or anything let me know here are a few of my characters just incase your interested

slave with split personality ( one loves being a good little slave the other is very much a rebel)
a shy elf who knows ice magic.
a fox anthro who has a dark past

there are more so if none sounds intersting to you let me know

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:02 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

I know this isn't helpful but any of those are awesome... Maybe we should work backwards? Like... What kind of a story are you hoping for? I know it's medieval fantasy, were you interested in an adventure? A romance? A tale of intrigue? Or horror or some other option?

Because I feel like any of the characters you listed would work, and some would be more suited to certain story types than others. Like... The magical elf seems suited to adventure and romance. The slave would likely be best in a darker setting. And the anthro with a dark past could be great for... Like anything, actually.

When you know the kind of story you want, I can come up with a variety of characters to suit it! Sorry if this wasn't helpful but it is intended to be!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:14 am 

you know what i never done a dark rp before. so that sound intriging to me. only ever got to play the slave character once in a rp that quickly died off since the other person life got to crazy to keep rping.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:37 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Alright, so you want to play a slave with a split personality in a fantasy setting. I can do that, I need to work on writing evil characters like mine will be anyway!

Tell me about her? First, since it's a fantasy world, what is her race (elves and orcs and such)? And second, what kind of slave would she be, like what kind of duties would she have and would she be highly regarded or at the bottom of the list?

Then I can design a character who owns her, and also a fellow slave who maybe stokes the rebellious side of her. And things can go however you want them to go.

Does that work for you? If you envisioned something else let me know and I'll do that!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:31 am 

Name: S-74 ( can be changed )
Race: Wild elf
Height: 5ft 4in

Personality #1: loves to be a good little slave and is willing to do anything to keep her master happy. Most the time she is in a good mood and easy going unless she trying to quickly get soemthing done she was told to. she is good at keeping her masters place neat and clean. other skills she has are Cooking, orgniaztion,

personality #2: does not like being a slave what so ever. if she is out and she thinks she can cause some trouble she will. She is usally very stuborn and hard headed. this ones skills includes Fighting, sowing, finding out stuff she shouldn't know,

even though the personality are very different. they share a few skills. Stealth, survival, basic first aid.

the easiest way to tell which personaily is out is by their hair. if their long brown hair is down it's personaily #1 if it's up ina pony tail it's #2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:31 am 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Wonderful. Between cooking in one personality and sewing in the other, I would think she's enslaved as a house slave/attendant, if that's okay with you. Because personality #2 is so aggressive, and they both share stealth skills this story could be about her figuring out a way to escape in personality #2, while personality #1 is happier with the life she has than the presumably difficult survivalist life she had beforehand. Does that work for you?

Whether that is what you want or something different (and if different, just let me know), here are a few details on my two characters so far, her master and another slave.

MASTER
Name: Lukin Tannow ('Master Tannow' will suffice)
Race: Human
Appearance: Lukin is a tall man, with light skin and dark hair. He dresses very finely. His eyes are green and, while he often appears very stern, he would otherwise be considered to be good-looking.
Personality: Where some would call him strict, others would use the word 'cruel'. Either way, Master Tannow expects to be obeyed without exception, and has a variety of methods for discouraging dissension. He is not, however, typically brash or unrefined, instead speaking very politely to his slaves. Up until they cross him, anyway.
When it comes to S-74, Master Tannow is in something of a unique position. The personality he finds more useful is the one that consistently bucks authority and invites punishment. And yet, if he were to fully 'break' her, he might be left with the personality that is less useful for his ambitions...

SLAVE
Name: Kagan (#10)
Race: Orc
Appearance: As are the hallmarks of all orcs, Kagan has a strong frame and sharp teeth evident when he speaks or smiles. Atypically, he is somewhat lithe despite his musculature and his face betrays his youth. His skin is a faded green color. As a slave meant for guard work and in some cases soldiering, Kagan's usual outfit includes sections of black iron armor over his chest and legs. However, he is only allowed to carry a weapon when one is provided to him for specific duties, and as Master Tannow has said more than once - an orc rarely *needs* a weapon to kill.
Personality: Kagan is aggressive, proud and dominant, all traits you would expect both in one so young and an orc. Unlike most of his people, however, Kagan is also smart enough to recognize his situation and make the sacrifices to his pride that it takes to survive. He can be polite, and shows obedience to Master Tannow and the others of the household despite a deep hatred for them just beneath his skin. Kagan knows he might be able to kill Tannow, but until he has a plan for how to escape to safety afterwards, he will stay his hand.
As far as S-74 goes, Kagan has noted that she acts like two different people at times, but has yet to put all the pieces together.

Let me know what you think!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:17 pm 

ahhh i'm so excited love your characters! i think this will be a very fun rp.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:39 pm 

Straitjacket Hero

Supporter (1)

Well I hope that it's what you're looking for! If you would like to post first, link it here and I'll respond? Unless you want me to start it, in which case I need to know which board you want it under.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:45 pm 

ok i will start us up and do my best to link it here

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:02 pm 

incase the link doesn't work. it's called finding their way in the omaga 1x1 section

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=52098

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:04 pm 

I would not mind trying out a medieval rp if you don't mind playing with someone else. I'd have to create a character but I don't mind :)