All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:39 am 

Medals: 5
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Okay I've been in a certain RP before on a past forum and had asked myself. "Why not bring it to CF?" Where here is the idea.

Several people will join 27 will most likely get a strange and mystical item of strange and sometimes powerful powers, like control over elements material or even life itself.

But there is a catch not known but what is known is those who hold these items are called the Tested and are watched by unknown beings who have watched the previous holders of these orbs.

The plot is loose and the RP is much like life only there is a fantasy look to it.

There isn't much of a limit on characters in fact I'm going to use one that I used in the original.

I'm going to post all 27 orbs each with their powers and such images will be added to each one so one can tell they differ in color as well as most of their abilities.

~Maiex~
The Magic Orb
Abilities: Allows you to use stage-magic themed magic. Pulling random things out of a hat, {razor sharp} card tricks, and so on.
Powered By: Open-Mindedness

~Fyel~
The Fire Orb
Abilities: Power to control fire, boosts attack considerably, control of heat, is more powerful when the user is under pressure.
Powered By: Anger

~Kinet~
The Energy Orb
Abilities: Enhances all physical abilities to the extreme, especially speed and strength.
Powered By: Activity

~Vitara~
The Life Orb
Abilities: Gives healing abilities and shielding abilities, along with being able to drain life out of your opponents. It also moderately raises all of your "stats".
Powered By: Health & Vitality

~Lirna~
The Light Orb
Abilities: Able to summon blinding rays of light, and "purify" darkness. Also able to perform some healing.
Powered By: Happiness

~Thyx~
The Storm Orb
Abilities: Able to summon storms, thunder, lightning, and electricity.
Powered By: Extreme Emotion

~Crona~
The Time Orb
Abilities: Allows you to look into the past and present, rewind, fast forward, and pause time temporarily.
Powered By: Remembrance

~Flyri~
The Plant Orb
Abilities: Able to use plants in combat; has full control of trees, flowers, vines, etc. Also can use plants to heal or defend.
Powered By: Kindness

~Sytel~
The Psychic Orb
Abilities: Basic psychic abilities; clairvoyance, telekinesis, telepathy, etc.
Powered By: Longing to Know

~Pixet~
The Technology Orb
Abilities: Allows you to control anything artificial.
Powered By: Lack of Emotion

~Mikimi~
The Transformation Orb
Abilities: Mikimi allows you to transform into nearly anything; whether it's changing into a rock, becoming invisible, or just morphing yourself a different outfit.
Powered By: Change

~Craya~
The Creation Orb
Abilities: Craya allows you to make non-godmodding things appear from thin air.
Powered By: Creativity

~Icisa~
The Ice Orb
Abilities: Gives the ability to summon blizzards and icicles, as well as freezing objects and lowering temperatures.
Powered By: Coldness

~Sola~
The Soul Orb
Abilities: Sola allows you to possess people, swap souls with them, force other people to swap souls, literally rip someone's soul out, and have judgement over where one's soul ends up. However, this Oress can be dangerous to both the victim and the user; the user will experience phases of mind corruption and/or erosion.
Powered By: Introspection

~Quasea~
The Water Orb
Abilities: Able to control all three states of water, but mainly the liquid form. Also allows healing.
Powered By: Flexibility (not physically)

~Poice~
The Poison Orb
Abilities: Allows you to control all kinds of poisonous substances and acidic materials. It also makes you invulnerable to poisoning.
Powered By: Hatred

~Neladi~
The Sound Orb
Abilities: Gives you the ability to change voices, take away voices, give voices, adjust the volume of anything, create sound waves, and so on.
Powered By: Self-Expression

~Lesni~
The Space Orb
Abilities: Star and moon themed attacks, along with the ability to pause time {for a short time}, teleport, and summon small black holes.
Powered By: Anxiety

~Entria~
The Emotion Orb
Abilities: Can manipulate emotions and emotion-related objects.
Powered By: Love

~Ayle~
The Youth Orb
Abilities: Allows you to change your/someone else's age, either physically, mentally, or both.
Powered By: Acceptance

~Sumai~
The Replenishment Orb
Abilities: You can make food appear out of nowhere. Yum. Oh, and you can make it come to life.