All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Somlokar
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:00 am 

Current wetness: 9% Current uselessness: 55%

Blog: View Blog (0)

Here's an experimental idea:
The setting is the city of Somlokar and its surrounding land. At the beginning of each player's turn they get randomly assigned a character from a list,
gives it whatever personality and history they wish, and then take an action that will affect the city, another character or themselves.

Somewhere in, or around Somlokar a wondrous item lies hidden, called the heart of god.
Anyone who devours the heart of god becomes a deity. But no mortal knows of the existence of the heart of god, yet.

Every turn there is a 1 in 10 chance that the current character somehow gains knowledge of the heart of god.
(I'm not sure how well this would work, or if it should be left to the players to decide, i prefer an element of chance to keep everyone guessing)
They are most likely going to seek it out, but so will others, and only one can gain its power.

It's fantasy, but i'd prefer if things were on the low key side of things, more realism, less fireballs being flung
and dragons being summoned left and right.

The Cast:

The king
The queen
The orphan
The vampire
The general
The bandit
The assassin
The priest
The witch
The rebel leader
The slave
The beast

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace