All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Destination Discovery
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 1:42 am 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Blog: View Blog (4)

A man stands in the center of a hotel lobby dressed in a fine black attire. His hair is finely trimmed and his expression is polite and professional. He isn't phased by the lengthy time he spends standing in front of the front desk in one place like an English royal guard greeting guests who come to discover who they are, and why they've been sent to the hotel in the outskirts of a large city.

"Welcome, welcome one and all. To the Discovery Destination Hotel. Whether you stay for a week or stay for a life time. Here we hope you can discover who you are or why you're here. Discover something new each day or once a century. The only thing we ask is that you do not hunt your fellow guests." he said waving each arrival towards the dining area behind him where fresh food and drinks were always available. A center piece dividing the entrance from the dining area held a fire place the back wall of the dining area was windows showing the swimming pool room. The back right wall held a bar next to the doorway to the kitchens and stock rooms.

There are four floors of rooms all varying in size and layouts so that guests have their options at check in.
There are functioning elevators and a room with a heated swimming pool and hot tub as well as a room off of that with a sauna for those who love it hot.

!Sexy

{{This is an idea I had on how to break in new OC's or rediscover an OC you've had for a while but never done much with. }}

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:57 am 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Any kind of specific sort of characters you were looking to have for this? As in, normal humans, people with magic or powers, etc.?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:53 pm 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)

My hands are tied right now (both irl and catching up with rps I really, really need to get back to) but I am going to express my interest in seeing where this goes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Anything your heart desires in welcome in this setting whether you start with a with and decide to chheck her out and introduce a demon that checks in or even a dragon.

My main idea ((Little bit of a back story for you on this.)) for this came from one of the first chatrooms I was ever a member of on deviantart.com. called HotelFurry as you enter the room it didn't matter what your OC was or how old they were they were welcomed, there were fae and wizards mortals and vampyres anthros of all sorts and shifters from more species than I can name. And every night I was there, it was never boring after 6pm my time. Didn't matter if pies came flying from no where or a cat pounced on a dragon, we were there for the fun of it. This was the room where I met a guy from Manhattan island and his OC Leo, My Adrianna and I spent 3 months in one RP with this man steadily building one of my top 5 favorite RP's ever!!!!

My attempt here with Destination Discovery is to recreate even a shred of what HotelFurry used to be. There are new mods and new people and older users aren't as active anymore so things have changed but I want to try and spread the enjoyment that I once knew there. Everywhere I go and make the world a little happier, even if this is only in cyberspace.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:59 pm 

Contemplating existence

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Well I'd be up for it!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:31 am 

Hanging stockings with care

sounds interesting. I don't know if you have something up and running already but I'd like to check in.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:50 pm 

Medals: 4
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

This sounds good. I would like to join too.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:33 pm 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

I think I would like to stay at this hotel for awhile. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:04 pm 

Since I now know there is plenty of interest I'll be looking to set it up as soon as I get home if I don't manage to do it from my phone. I'll be home 7am eastern us time and I will do what I can to post something here to direct you lovely folks to the hotel.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=52996

Not sure if that link will help or not but the new room is set up it has a fire for the symbol and is titled " Destination Discovery Hotel"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:10 pm 

I'm just here to RP

I'd like to come and play!

and I'm a fool. late to. the. game.