All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hey guys
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

So I know I haven't been on as much lately. (Work, school, and baby takes a lot of time) I've been dying to get back into the swing of things especially since my old rps fell through.

Anyway I really want to do either a warrior cats or wolf pack rp. Those are the easiest to keep up with and I always have fun doing it.

Warrior cats idea: The dark forest has risen once more at a time when bramblestar is dying. The old leader is the last of the clan leaders to remember the great battle. The dark forest is gathering followers once again to take on starclan once again. Starclan sends for 4 cats, one from each clan to warn their fellows clan mates and figure out who is trustworthy before the next great battle comes upon them. Either the cats find who is to be trusted or all of the clans perish to the darkness.

Wolf pack idea: two packs share a territory mostly peacefully. There is always squabbles over food and territory but no war ever breaks out. That is until a rogue pack moves in, stealing prey and killing young wolves. When the pack leaders take on a few of the "trustworthy" rogues asking for food and shelter, all hell breaks loose. Pack members turn on each and rival wolves. The rogue pack shows their strength and threatens to take over the pack lands, killing every wolf that stands in their way.

So I'm sorry if they sound a little alike but the ideas go two separate ways. Please let me know if anyone is interested in either, I'm willing to set up both of they become popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace