All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:26 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Don't have to know much about the series as there will be little to no linkage to the original or the reimaged series in regard to story. Looking for at least three other people. The premise of this is the characters are stationed on a newly built Battlestar named Aquarius as it comes under attack by Cylons during it's maiden voyage. After a heated engagement, the new Battlestar retreats with light damage and start trying to find out if they are the only Battlestar left while traveling to many colonies to rescue what survivors they could. The characters are members of the bridge crew or one of the pilots flying Colonial Vipers or Colonial Raptors. I will explain more when people join.

http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Main_Page

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:27 am 

Yes, The series' namesake ship will appear in the roleplay.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:59 am 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

As long as you're good with a complete rookie taking on something that flies clear over their head (again), than I'm game! =D

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:03 am 

Oh, come on. When have I said no to someone who knew nothing about a subject without helping them?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:15 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

I want to join, I have little experience with battlestar. I do however know a lot about sci-fi stuff like this. :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:21 pm 

Okay, all I am asking is that you post weekly at the minimun and let me know if you will be delayed in posting on your turn.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:34 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Don't worry, I am a fast poster.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:31 pm 

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=51435&p=379435#p379435

Here's the OOC. You know the drill.