All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: hey there
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:05 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I am new around here and would like to try to get something going. I have been just staring at the board here and there. Trying to figure out plots but I made the choice just to go for this type of post instead.

I usually play both male and females but I realized I play a lot of males for others at times. so before I do that I truly just would like to play as a female for once for someone and get something going. I am mostly game for anything just ask me and I tell you if I am interested or not.

So nice to meet your guys. hope to get something going.

Lizzy

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Plot Ideas:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:21 am 

I will be playing as the guy. I play him over at another site but no one picks up my plot wanted ad for him but here below is a link to his bio if interesting to play this out here let me know.

http://creativefreedomrpg.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&p=375384#p375384

They grow up together so have been best friends since they were in High School. He has no clue where they have gone. They moved before 12th grade. Her father got a better position at his company and they had to move. The parents truly didn't like him because he was the trouble maker even thought she was the one that helps keep him in line at times.

She was the nerd of the school and he was always her knight so to speak. The day they met was in middle school and she was been pick on by someone. He didn't like it and he beat the kid up for her. Ever since then they were best friends and no one mess with her. She wouldn't get pick on once he was around. She is a very smart woman so her brain is something he loved. He wishes he could be smart just like. It was her brain and how she be so outspoken about things her passion for them. It made him truly care for her deeply.
They were each other first kissed and they also were each other first time They made a promise to each other to be each other first. The night of his parent's death that when they both became each other first. It was a night he truly kept closed in mind for a guy it was special to him. He always wants to tell her how he truly felt but felt he wasn't worthy enough for her. He just felt he wasn't good enough for a girl like her.

Other information: Picture her been black girl.

Last edited by Lizzy on Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Plot Ideas 2
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:35 am 

A Coal Mine Family that has been in the town owning the mines for a very long time. Back around the time when Rachel's grandmother was a living here in the town. There was a big explosive in the mines and no one ever learned who was behind it. The family that own the mine was behind it. They knew it wasn't safe for the coal miners to go in that day but they still sent in.

In Rachel's grandmother journal as a teenager she had learn the truth about the death of her father. She ran and told her mother that why they ran off to New York to be safe from this family. The family name I am living up to the person. I was thinking this was a family secret passed down from generation to generation. Now once Rachel comes into town and they learn her last name is Brown. The family starts to believe this is the same family from back then.

I was thinking to even have Rachel founding the house her grandmother 's parents own back then on the land that kind of not far off from the Coal Mine. It abandoned of course and she will have to fight with this family to get the rights of it back to her. I believe this could be a very interesting plot. I was thinking also that one of the sons fall for Rachel.

Rachel Picture base will be black.

I Would love to do a mix couple thing with this here.

Let me know.