All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hello All, So this is an RP I Tried Once in the Past, but it never got all that far. The Basic concept behind it, is that a New form Of Meister shows up, that seem to be Far more capable than Normal Meisters. They wield Weapons, that morph into items, such as rings, or watches, With no soul themselves. Instead they mimic and reproduce the wielders resonance, making the need for cooperation between weapon and meister unneccesary. The Item Weapons are appearing from no-where, the Item Meisters never again being able to find or even remember the one who gave them the item Weapon.

Obviously The Grim Reaper begins an immediate investigation into this situation. Meanwhile, Item Meisters are learning their edge over standard Meisters, and are beginning to defy the standard rules, knowing themselves 'above' these rules, doing as they Please.

So, I was curious how many would be interested in this idea?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:48 pm 

If I dont have a sufficient number of replies by the end of the week, I will delete this thread.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:21 pm 

New!

This... sounds... AWESOME! Sign me up please! (Is this Omega?)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:17 pm 

Sadly there isnt enough interest in this thread. Thank you though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:34 am 

I'm interested is this is still a thing...

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:14 am 

New!

Was it going to be a really big group? or would like... 3 people do?