All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:01 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Okay so I've been craving boy on boy action... so I've got plenty of ideas. Here's some of them:

Harry Potter- Canon and OC

Naruto- Canon and OC

Bleach- Canon and OC

Inuyasha- Canon and OC

The Walking Dead- Canon and OC

Angel x Angel
Angel x Fallen Angel
Angel X Demon
Angel x Human
Fallen Angel x Demon
Fallen Angel x Human
Demon x Demon
Demon x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Werewolf

If you are interested but have any other ideas feel free to PM me or let me know here. ALL sexual activity will be IMPLIED in these roleplays except for a little teasing. Other than that nothing but kissing and tame petting will be portrayed.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:36 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Blog: View Blog (1)

Haven't done one of these before. I'm an OC kinda guy when it comes to fandom rps. I really like the idea of a Naruto or Inuyasha rp. On the nonfandom side, DemonxDemon sounds pretty fun if done well.

What's your posting expectations? I'm starting school again so I'll be pretty busy during the week. If that's cool with you, you've got interest.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:49 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

^-^ Naruto OC it is. I don't have as much practice with demon roleplay however I imagine I will be adequate with it. I will be posting the demon character profile soon. My posting expectation is atleast Beta Standard and as to timeliness of posts... whenever you can reply is fine. ^-^ If you would like we can do plot by PMs or by OOC.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:55 am 

SHE'S DEAD!

Okay so Naruto RP, wanna do early Naruto or Shippuden? I'm more familiar with the original series but I don't care which we do.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:43 pm 

Well depends on how old you want my character. During the original series my character is 17 and about to become a Jonin which by the middle of it he has achieved. In Shippuden he is 21 and has become one of Lady Tsunade's most trusted Jonin which by the end he is one of Kakashi's advisors. So really it depends on how old you want my character to be.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:46 pm 

SHE'S DEAD!

Let's go the original series route and I'll cook up a character for that when we have an OOC.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:49 pm 

Okie dokie XD I'll get that OOC up straight away

My Resume

My Characters