All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 4:48 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Hi I'm relatively new to the site and have looked around some but I'm having trouble finding an RP that sparks my interest.
If anybody could help me find some RPs I would be grateful.

I am a Star Wars nut and hope to find an RP in that world
I like some werewolf stories especially the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs.
I’m slowly getting into Steampunk or at least the technology of that genre.
Otherwise I’m game to most Action adventure stories.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:35 pm 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)

I noticed you posted both in Omega and in Beta. Is there one that you prefer? Anyway, what era of Star Wars do you like to play in? Original characters or do you prefer to use Canon ones?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 12:24 pm 

Ok to answer your first question: I like beta but I'm not always able to think of enough to write, so I feel like i keep people waiting for my response. So if you don't mind me taking a little while I think I could handle beta, I just posted here in omega to see if any of the newer people might might want to do an RP or maybe some of the older users might help someone like me get started on the site.

For the other question: I like stuff in the era of ep 4 thru 6 but I can hold my own in the time of ep 1 thru 3. I don't know much about the ep 7 time frame, so much has changed from what I knew of that time frame....shoot I can't even make heads or tails of what I'm saying.
Sorry about rambling, if I need to I can explain better.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:22 pm 

In a way I actually more or less replied to this in the other thread, so I had no idea if I was supposed to write anything over here or not, but I figured that it might have been at least polite to reply to what was being said in this thread. To that end, I was wondering if you would have wanted something separate with just the two of us at Omega level that takes place in the rebellion era of ep 4 through 6. I have a lot of experience playing in this era, and it certainly is my favorite, though I have to admit that the vast majority of characters I have played in that era have indeed been Imperial. I didn't know which side of the war, if any, you had wanted to play.

For that matter, I wouldn't be opposed to someone totally unaligned like Bounty Hunters or the Bespin Wing Guard on Cloud City.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 6:51 pm 

Not a problem, to be honest I've never been in a 1 x 1 RP so I don't know if I can hold up my end of the story but I can give it a try if you like.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 4:24 pm 

Well, admittedly I would never make you do something that you don't feel comfortable doing. On the other hand, I'd not be critical if you wanted to try either!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 11:48 am 

Thank you, thats very kind of you.
Sure I'm game for a 1 x 1 *shrugs* I've been trying to try new things for the last couple months =D

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:12 pm 

I actually just saw you post in the interest thread for another RP that I'm probably going to end up joining myself, haha. What faction do you prefer for a 1x1?

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:06 pm 

Really? which one?

Umm how about either bounty hunters or Rebels? sorry I know its fun to be the bad guys but its hard to think like the Empire for long.
Thanks

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:36 pm 

Is it bad that my immediate thought when you said that was to say that the Empire was not really the bad guys, and they were trying to create order in a galaxy wracked by the chaos of your rebel revolutionaries? xP

Anyway, did you want me to open up an OOC thread for us, and then we can discuss bounty hunter or rebel characters?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:07 pm 

LOL!!
No not bad at all my friend, I have never looked at it in quite that manner, so you do have a point.
Thought if Force Unleashed and Force Unleashed 2 are still cannon the Empire created the Rebellion to test either its self or its people (been a while since i played either one).
Sure that would be great

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:38 pm 

Hahaha, thanks, well I created a thread and you should be tagged in it now!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:33 pm 

I would be interested in starting an Rp with you..we should talk and find a story line we both like :)