All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:56 pm 

looking for active people

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

so I have had this idea for a while and if the (poorly choosen) title gets to you then let me outline my idea for you
as said this is yaoi otherwise known as boys love (bl), malexmale, male romance, etc if this isn't your cup of tea then that is fine, only this rp is not for you then
and I want to do it 1x1 because I am not so fond of threesomes XD
preferably someone that has reached the age of an adult, don't want to bring a childrens mind on the wrong path ^^
we can go as dark as you are comfortable with

so as for the actual plot:
an angel gets kicked out from heaven and falls to earth, too bad he fell on his head and lost his memory. Stumbling across the human city he bumped into someone and loses consciousness. That someone would be your character. He could be a demon trying to lure the fallen angel into hell, or an angel wanting the fallen angel to repent and return to heaven (or punish him), but both of those could also be out to hunt him down. Whether you character outs himself as being angel/demon is up to you. My character will have memory loss and will thus think he is human and thus has not his black feather wings (for now) and no powers (for now). Your character has all their powers and wings and you are free to choose whether he will use them. He could also pose as being a human if you like. If you choose to be the angel then please do not pick one of those pure-hearted naive sort. Anyway somehow they fall in love, at some point my character gets his memory back and as to why he got kicked from heaven. And so on ^^
the angel/demon would have his own problems, afterall they came to earth with a mission but they have to abandon it and risk punishment for it, especially an angel would have problems with this.
My character would not be fully dependent on your character, maybe a little in the beginning but he wants to exist indepently.

I hope for both character to be manly, so not the girly type that is popular in yaoi manga and also not the super macho type either XD

also I would like this to be relatively fast paced, meaning try to get at least one post a week in
this is placed in omega to allow for the occasional one-liner, like when our characters are having a conversation, but try to not stick with those all the time
let's work on the plot together ^^

either reply here or send me a pm
questions are very welcome

edit: I have found a partner, so this one is closed

Reply time: max. 1-2 weeks. Please send me a reminder (pm, ping, chatroom) if my reply is overdue ^^

here is my Resume<-do read it for better understanding

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace