All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

View Likes PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 6:52 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Welcome to my roleplay stories page please note this is not a definitive list I am open to variation, or other stories
Before I begin these are the basics of how I see Each type of creature (for want of a better word)
Werecat,
Usually a female that changes into a big cat on a full moon (can change at other times but is painful and slow) person has a dislike of dogs (not other weres) can turn others
Werewolf,
Usually a male that changes into a wolf on a full moon (can change at other times but is painful and slow) person has a dislike of cats (not other weres) can turn others
Vampire,
Can be male or female, before they have turned another, they can go out during the day as a human. At night and once they have turned another. They are vampires in the traditional sense and can turn others
Mermaid,
Female gets wet from Salt water, grows tail can’t change others alone
Merman,
Male gets wet from Salt water, grows tail can’t change others alone
Siren,
gets wet grows tail, sucks blood at any time of day. Can change others alone
Superhuman,
Like Marvel, DC or any other comic book type powers are bestowed upon you

Now for the story Ideas
Origin of the species
Werecat, vampire, werewolf, mermaid, merman, siren, superhuman
(a) kidnapped and experimented you wake up in a stylish apartment with a credit card and a hot neighbour(b).
What will happen when after on the first full moon you discover you're a [creature]
______
The creature
Werecat,werewolf,mermaid, siren, merman
(a) is a homeless person that (b) takes pity on. (a), lives in [B's] town and (b) knows [A's] face but that is all but what will happen when (b) sees (a) change for the first time ?
______
The last merperson
Mermaid. Merman, siren
The last day of summer and (a) takes off to the beach, as there is rumour of a party later that night so you hang around and spot her, (b) on near by rocks.
______
Surfer babe
Mermaid, Merman, siren
(a) is a surfer, that is given a ring by (b) that turns her into a merperson when they are wet
______
The beached merperson
Mermaid, Merman, siren
New years day and the beach is deserted except for (a) to wake up early in a hung over state and on your way home you trip over a sleeping beached merperson (b)
______
The new kid
(b) Your class is joined by a strange new kid (a) the seems very nervous and scared (b) tries to be nice to them and invite them home where they accident my reveal their secret
______
The shell
mermaid, siren, merman
(a) find a shell on the beach and take it home with you, that night you start to hear a strange song.
(b) was shell fishing and got a bite but the human stole the shell will you be able to get it back
______
The new vampire
(a) Dr smith is working on nanotechnology that would cure all human illness. What will happen when the doctor tests the robots in there assistant? (b)
______
The vampire cure
(a)Your are a regional head of vampires what will happen when a human (b) tricks you and injects you with a cure to your blood needs
______
The creature ring
(a) Buys there lover a ring (b). When they give them the ring it transforms them into a creature (defined above)
______
The letter
Superhuman
(a) receive a letter inviting you to a top class private school for the gifted but that doesn't sound like you, so what do you do? Go or ignore it? You ignore it a week later (b) shows up and finds the letter and encourages (a) to go
______
Comic book freak
Superhuman
(a) and (b) are frenemies, always competing to be the biggest geek (a) borrows a first edition comic. Whilst reading it the two get in a fight ripping the comic. This grants the two teens super powers.
______
Halloweenies
Werecat, vampire, werewolf, mermaid merman, siren, superhuman
Two trick or treater's (a) and (b) get turned into their costumes by a witch
______
Superhuman 101
Superhuman
(b)Teacher and (a)student
(a) is in [B’s] class she is unlike any teenager you ever been with. one day during detention (a) starts to glow. They are forced to confess to you that they are one of the city's newest superheroes or they will be when they finish high school.
______
Were are you
Werecat, Werewolf
(a) has been missing for a year everyone looked for (a) and just as [A’s] lover (b) gives up (a) return but you've changed your faster stronger and fiercer than ever
______
My babysitter's a were
Werecat, Werewolf
(a) kid brother or sister needs a babysitter your parents picks the (b) newcomer in town on a full moon you learn there secret
______
Out of the pack
Werecat, Werewolf
(a) Woke laying face down in the mud in there human form, it started rain she looked she was cold, she was alone, she was out of the pack.What will happen when she is found by a (b) human?
______
Ghost[b]
(a) is a teenager that was killed 10 years ago. (b) is dweeb but a cute dweeb, [B’s] parents buy [A’s] old house and (b) is given you room (b) finds a ring of [A’s] when (b) wears it they can see (a). When (b) can sees (a), (a) can talk and or take over [B’s] body.
______
[b]The new cheerleader

Transgender
(b) cheers squad was one girl short but (b) had an idea (a) is the school’s biggest male nerd that (b) intends on turning into the school’s newest cheerleader it happens once a year
______
Sexay juice
Transformation/Transgender
(a) is a normal kid that discovers the formula for sexay juice ( a potion that will make whoever drink it in to a sexy person for 3 hours a time once a day) (b) are the hottest person in town who has a crush on normal (a). (a)i drinks the juice and become the kind of egotistical person both characters hate
______
The Merperson returns
mermaid merman, siren
(a) is a Merperson who left the earth many centuries ago however whilst en route to their planet their ship has an issue that leads to a crash back on earth.(a) is frozen in time until (b) the finds the magical stone which reactivates him
______
Please PM me to join and put the title of the role play you would like to in the subject and fill the skellington below in the core of the message
Character Details
I would like to play (a)/(b) please delete the one you do not wish to play or if your not bothered please leave both
Creature: Which form do you want the RP to take even if you are playing the human
Name:
Sex:
looks :
Photo: optional not sure if it is possible
Short Bio: don’t give everything away

If there is nothing there you want please pme and we can talk other stories
If you think I am missing any tags please let me know
Thank You for reading

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 2:50 pm 

Any takers?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:01 am 

Still no one? Really?

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:31 am 

Sounds interesting. Each of the prompts is an idea for a different story or are they intertwined?

How about The Great Tribes? Just started a feedback here.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 10:33 am 

They are supposed to be seperat 1 - 1 but if you want to do some that cross over PM some ideas and we will discuss it

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 2:56 pm 

Please stop pmin me and saying people will come i know that any takers pm me please

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:51 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Medals: 4
Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Im interested

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.