All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 11:02 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

(Just a quick note, this plot I am using is based off one I created in order to do an rpg on another site but it never happened (the person just left) and then the site went full retard so yeah...Then I used the plot to write a book but I lost motivation after the fifth chapter and now I have decided I want to rpg it again. So this is the RPG plot based off the book, based off of the RPG. :D However it will be slightly different. I've got big plans and plot twists in mind ^^)

For a long time humans believed that they were alone in the universe, that the countless stars beyond their reach might of held life, but they could never be sure. A long time passed and new technology was invented, technology that allowed humans to see in the farthest reaches of space and peer into other worlds. Still, there was no sign of other life.

After the war to end all wars got out of control, a secret government agency sent out an exploration team into space. Their mission: to find a planet that was inhabitable and keep their species alive. However, during the mission, something went wrong. The spacecraft lost all contact with Earth and ground control when the systems malfunctioned. In a daring bid for survival, the team attempted to land on the nearest suitable planet. However, what they did not expect was the planet's sheer size and gravitational pull.

It pulled the spacecraft down and sent its crew hurtling into an almost certain death spiral into this foreign world. The Captain managed to get all of the crew into the life pods and safely ejected them from the ship whilst working his best to keep the ship stable. Sacrificing his own life for the greater good.

The Captain had just managed to get the pods away from the ship in time before it entered the foreign atmosphere and imploded, sending the pods in all different directions, scattering them in what appeared to be jungle and forest of some description.

This is where you and I come in. You see, we were in the same safety pod together. Equipped with only what was in the survival hold of the life pod and the clothes on our backs. Trapped, stranded in a strange planet with conditions similar to a prehistoric earth and just barely livable, every decision we make could mean our lives. And it doesn't help that you and I don't always see eye to eye, we'll have to learn to work together, and try and find the rest of the crew. Our survival depends on it.

But there is more to this story than meets the eye, you see, not everything is quite as it seems.

This is Project Genesis, working to save humankind..

So, whadya think :D if you're interested, drop me a PM. The character sign up will be very basic because I hate long winded character sheets. The way you write your character speaks volumes more than an entire biography of them. So basically

First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
Nickname:
(rank means what position or job they had on the ship. This is up to you, you could be a chief of arms, an engineer, maybe even a botanist....just be realistic...there won't be any strippers on a spaceship ;) most likely... )
Brief History:
(Emphasis on the word brief, no more than a paragraph. But remember, these are people coming from a post War to end all wars, complete devastation period. So basically where money no longer exists and most places are uninhabitable due to radiation and toxic gas levels.)
Description:
(Just a physical description. Be brief. Height, eye colour, hair colour, skin colour and body type etc..)
Picture:
(optional but no anime - sorry xD it's meant to be realistic)
other:
(if you feel the need to add anything else)

Also: P.S I am posting this in omega as I am new and not exactly sure if I will meet the requirements for beta or alpha. Look, I'll be honest, one liners do suck and are annoying, but there are times when they are okay, rarely but sometimes. I don't expect long winded paragraphs from you, especially if it's just to fill in, if you reply with shorter stuff but relevant to the point, that's fine. I can work with it, I'll do my best to work along with you. If you would like, I can provide my prior writing examples, just ask me in PM and you can check if you like my writing style and whether or not we can be compatible.

P.P.S I'm only looking for one person to do this plot with once so I may be a little picky and ask questions, but most likely probably not, I'll just be happy to rpg with the first person that comes along.

P.P.P.S this is an adventure/mystery type plot..there may also be a hint of suspense and possibly romance, possibly I will see how I feel XD but i'm just saying now, I will not get into writing smut or anything beyond hugging or maybe a peck or something but even that is cringey. Also, I prefer not to use swearing and cussing. It's fine if you want to, if that's part of your character but it would be much appreciated if you would censor it out like dis ---> T$%#H (btw that was not a swear word xD).

Okay....I think i've written too much now...i'm just gonna exit stage left. :P

Oh wait one more thing...

P.P.P.P.S If the plot seems a little vague...well that's kind of deliberate, I have got a much clearer view of it in my mind but to give you all the details...well this topic would be a lot longer. If you do have any questions on it and you are not sure if you're interested and want to know a bit more, please, send me a PM and ask, I won't bite. The face huggers might..but they are just really happy to see you. ;)

Mkay bye.

Last edited by Xenomorph on Mon May 09, 2016 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2016 6:57 am 

Also, I forgot to add, if this plot doesn't interest you. I am still looking for someone to RPG with so if you are looking for a 1x1 but with a different plot, possibly your own idea or we can come up with something just say so, I will play most plots :)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:59 pm 

This sounds really cool...I'm in :)